No announcement yet.

Interesting Quotation on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think it's wrong that you would hurt someone just because they hurt you but I cannot deny that I have done it once or twice in my life. Of course I felt really guilty about it afterwards and it's not something I do anymore or that I have ever done to my SO.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Wow, that quote is absolute non sense to me! I hate hate hate hurting people... If someone ever does something to hurt me I'd forget about them rather than waste my time hurting them, I honestly don't see the point of doing so.

And I also believe that karma's a bitch haha!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
      I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
        I don't think it's about revenge. The simple fact is sometimes a person can't understand until they have had that experience. It's never gone past wishing I could be mean in retribution though because I simply don't play games. I have said to Obi though "I wish I could do this back to you, so you could feel how I feel and understand". Everyone, at a base level, wants to be understood.
        this.

I don't agree with the girl's statement, but I understand where the girl is coming from. I've been in her shoes, where I wanted nothing more than to make him feel a shred of the pain I felt he'd caused me, to make him understand and acknowledge and apologize.
        She'll figure out soon hopefully, that sometimes you just have to let go.

Comment

I must be a terrible person. I understand this. I have done this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            I must be a terrible person. I understand this. I have done this.
            Me too. I have a very bad temper and tend to say and do stupid things when I've been hurt. I know it's not the right way to go, but I sometimes find myself wanting to do really mean or amazingly stupid things to make another person know what it feels like. And I mean REALLY stupid. Like I've thought of purposely trying to get in an accident, just to make sure my SO worries about me(stupid, I know). I know its childish, and 95 % of my glorious Vendetta-Plans have never been actualised and never will, but I do have quite a vivd imagination and I have to admit it sometimes does give me satisfaction "seeing" how people would react, if they were put in my situation. God, I'm a horrible person.

Comment

Working...
            X