No announcement yet.

I feel sick to my stomach....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh I know- she is ridiculous. I did sort of retaliate.... I made out with him when I knew she was looking over at us.... don't think she liked it... she left pretty quickly
    jaja, if only I could make out with him via facebook! lol

Comment

I may have missed it, since I'm tired and about to take a nap, but if you haven't yet, I would recommend a text or something letting him know that you realize you went a little off the deep end and you're sorry and you're calming down, now. Otherwise, he could still be gearing up to confront active jealousy issues which is more stressful than discussing ones that are mostly past and therefore might delay contact.
      I did, I apologized for acting a bit crazy, and paranoid, and that I realize I need to trust him, no matter what some crazy person says. so...I haven't texted him at all today. I think I need to stop texting him for right now. I am hoping that will help him calm down or respond to me :-\

Comment

I'm also one to seek others approval, I totally understand but I can not imagine! I'm so so sorry. Hopefully those girls will just give up if they see how strong you too really are! Personally I would email or facebook them, asking them (not in a mean way) to mind their own business. Don't let others control what goes on in YOUR relationship!

Comment

So I got a text message finally on Wednesday. My SO said he was tired of dealing with this situation, and that he didnt like how jealous I have become. He doesn't see a point if I dont trust him to continue with the relationship, or with my visit to see him He told me to think hard about what I wanted. But to me, theres really nothing to think about I love him so much, and I know its just sooo stupid of me to get mad/jealous at this girl. I know I have to trust him. But when I am so angry and hurt by these girls...sometimes I don't think. I just react. And ugh, its one of my biggest downfalls, but I dunno what to do. I responded back again how sorry I was, that I know he cant really understand how it feels to even look at that garbage, and that I knew theres nothing he really can do to make her stop. I know I have to ignore everything. And I know I have to trust him. But, he never replied back, again, and at this point I am just getting really pissed off because I think it is rude to just ignore someone when your fighting with them, he told me if I responded back, he would text me back on another phone (cause his money ran out on his cell). I just feel so stupid and heartbroken.

Comment

Maybe he never replied because he's sick of fighting about it? Perhaps its time to just drop the subject completely and move on with YOUR relationship with him, no one else's. Like he said, you have to trust him, if you can't then its time to break up/

Comment

Is there no other way he can communicate with you? trying to sort this out over text... well texting isn't the greatest medium for these conversations, the argument is prolonged and whilst you're waiting for a reply, you just sit and stew and get more irate. It makes it particularly hard to move on from this when he's not communicating with you to sort it out.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe he never replied because he's sick of fighting about it? Perhaps its time to just drop the subject completely and move on with YOUR relationship with him, no one else's. Like he said, you have to trust him, if you can't then its time to break up/
                I want to soooooooo bad (to drop the subject). But, how can I move forward if I don't even know where he stands? I just want him to tell me okay, lets forget about this, and move forward. But, I don't get anything, nothing.

Is there no other way he can communicate with you? trying to sort this out over text... well texting isn't the greatest medium for these conversations, the argument is prolonged and whilst you're waiting for a reply, you just sit and stew and get more irate. It makes it particularly hard to move on from this when he's not communicating with you to sort it out.
                absolutely, he can call me. I tried to call him last night, but I don't think he put money on his phone, so it went to voicemail. And still no response from him. I am getting sooo annoyed. I wanted to just forget about this since Tuesday, but I have been sitting like an idiot next to my phone waiting for something from him...and then when he finally did text me back, and wanted a response... he doesn't respond back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by OliveOyl View Post
                  absolutely, he can call me. I tried to call him last night, but I don't think he put money on his phone, so it went to voicemail. And still no response from him. I am getting sooo annoyed. I wanted to just forget about this since Tuesday, but I have been sitting like an idiot next to my phone waiting for something from him...and then when he finally did text me back, and wanted a response... he doesn't respond back to me.
                  Well I hope the lack of communication is due to the lack of no phone credit, rather then he's just ignoring you, because that is childish to just ignore you when you're trying to sort this out. Just try to stay calm about it I guess, all you can do is sit tight till he responds... sorry I don't have any better advice to give =/

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                  <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                  The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                  <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                  <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                  Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                  Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

aw, I know, I am just going to try my best to keep busy. If he wanted to call me, he could have. so, whatevs...not much I can do anymore. :-\

Comment

How are you doing OliveOyl? Any news? Hope everything is sorted and that's why you haven't posted on here.. really feel for you

Comment

dude, IM CONFUSED!!!!!!!

finally got a text...YESTERDAY afternooN! and he tells me: "ya estoy en [his home town] mi amor, espero que tengas bonita tarde. te quiero mucho y te mande muchos besitos"....thats it...wtf? (i'm not complaining...but.....?)

**TRANSLATION: I'm back home now, my love. I hope you have a beautiful afternoon. I love you a lot and I send you lots of kisses...

:-\ He acknowledged NOTHING of our fight this whole week. He said he was so busy with a project for work this week in a small pueblo outside of his own pueblo, it took up all of his time. he couldnt get a hold of me... not sure if that means..... he didnt receive the millions of calls/texts....? or if maybe he is choosing to ignore that anything happened? could I have imagined a fight in my head? :-\ He said I'll see you on friday.... ? fishy...but i was happy to get an i love you...and i am excited to see him, but this is just so strange!

Comment

It is possible his phone didn't pick up the texts, I'm not sure about the calls. I've had problems with my SO where even though MY phone says they went through, he wouldn't get them.

Perhaps he's hoping that with such time passing you've gotten over it and he can avoid bringing it up?

Comment

Working...
                          X