Numb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numb

I just got home from seeing my SO two days ago. I was with him for a week and we had a great time!! Why doesnt it ever get any easier? I get to see him in about a month which is better than the last time which was like 3 months.
    im in a sad mood, anyone feelin the same way?

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
    Started Dating: 10.17.08
    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

It will have been 5.5 months between seeing my SO when I see him next. It sucks a lot. But just remember you are strong! It takes a certain person to be able to be in a LDR and it will be totally worth it in the end!

Comment

Aww thanks

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
      Started Dating: 10.17.08
      Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
      First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

I was (and still am) pretty bummed out from the last time I saw my boyfriend. It doesn't get easier for me. It gets harder each time we say goodbye. I've already made it 3 weeks and I have 6 days to go! I have made it through the worst, but the past 3 weeks have been depressing. So, I can relate to how you feel. It's a good thing there's places like this around to distract me and not make me think I am going crazy! I hope that you get through the next month okay.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel, actually I guess we all do! It has been 21 days since we said goodbye at the air port and I flew home. Every departure is getting harder to deal with. I've only just been sitting here checking out flights and, fingers crossed, I will book a flight for in 46 days time. That will give us 5 days together, it is hard working out future flights always keeping in mind that we both have full time jobs and I also have to arrange for my two children to be looked after while I am away. (Gee that sounds like a very long time now I've just counted up the days )

I find that booking flights, even down the track ones, knowing exactly when I will see him next, certainly helps with that 'numb' and oh-so-very-sad feeling that we all suffer from Nat

Comment

I feel like it gets more difficult each time. I've been back 9 days and still not feeling back to "normal" yet.

Comment

Yes. Yes. And YES! It does seems harder each time but I think we get back in the groove faster each time. I'm fortunate enough that this has only been 7 weeks for my SO and I. We have 17 days to go!!! I only get to see him for two days, but we'll make it count!

Comment

I know how you feel.. It seems to get harder as time goes on, because you grow that much closer. And it's ALWAYS worse right after the visit.

Hugs!
                Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

oh i know exactly how you feel...

when john first came to visit me and left.. i felt sad...

the second time he came.. i felt sadder..

and the third time.. omg... it took me a few months to get over the fact that he wasnt right here with me still makes me incredibly sad sometimes..

Comment

oops.. double post

Comment

I am struggling bad. It doesn't get easier. It has been 3 days..
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X