No announcement yet.

Would You Regret It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't regret it, even if it didn't work out.
    I mean, sure, I'll be far, but somewhere inside, for myself, I want to be independent, or at least prove to myself that i can be. Not to mention, I'm not exactly leaving too much behind. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm going to move, and yes, i want everything to be as perfect as possible with him, but there's so much more I'll be gaining out of the experience.
    Of course I have years to prep myself mentally for this too, haha

Comment

as much as i love america, i'd regret leaving my mum dad brother friends and wonderful city if i didn't have the love of my life to make up for what i left behind

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Well, "closing the distance" for me is actually moving back home, so no, I'm definitely looking forward to that either way.

Somewhat relevant, though, is for my last ex, I decided to stay in my local area to go to college and one of my big factors was not wanting to be long distance with him. But I was afraid if we broke up I'd be upset that I missed out on the opportunity to go somewhere else for college. We did break up and staying local was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love it at home. I'm a traveler at heart, hence why I'm abroad and LDR now, but I always feel like I have to come home eventually.

Comment

Working...
        X