Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My heart's about to burst! (warning:excessivegirliness)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart's about to burst! (warning:excessivegirliness)

>////////< omg. OMG.
    omgomgomgomg.
    i just, i just need to get this out!

Nat just got back from camping with his friends today...and and i messaged him. He's been gone since Wednesday, missed him, you know? hewassosad. i've been sitting here for 2 hours just trying to make him smile, and i was so worried about him. i was listing every good thing i could think of about him, and how much he means to me, and others, aannnd... i mentioned 2014/2015. I hadn't explained what it meant, so he asked. He said he needed something to look forward to. I didn't think i would tell him about the possibility of me going to study abroad in Brisbane like this, (or even, for awhile). He just, he just touched my heart.

But I did.
    And i don't think i'll ever regret it.

His mood turned around, he even was naming universities there for me to look into (especially his own, haha), and he was saying as long as i helped out, i could stay with him (I'm shaking). He's so sweet, he said he'd sleep on the couch.. (I started crying. I'm not completely sure why even, haha. Happiness? Nervousness? The sudden tangibility of the situation?) I'd been so scared he wouldn't take the idea positively, for some unknowable reason, but, like always, his reaction completely...completely and overwhelmingly exceeded my hopes. (I can't stop smiling.) <3 That's not even the end of the story! (Ever blush so hard it feels like a sunburn?) Amongst all these sweet little things he was rattling off, he revealed that he's going to be visiting a lot sooner than we'd thought before. Just next year, and he's here, and he'll be real. I'll be able to touch him. I'll be in his arms, giving all the hugs I've owed over these years. (My heart feels like its overflowing)

So close. He's so close. (I can't even think right now)

I apologize for any errors i may have made typing this, i, i just can't calm down enough to check

I'm so excited, scared, hopeful, amazed, overjoyed, nervous! So everything!

(I love him, I really, really, honestly, love Nathanial)

congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you, and you get to enjoy the beauty of Australia with the one you love!
      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Yaaay, very exciting! (: Happy for you!

Comment

Congrats!! Thats awesome! Time will be moving past..until you realise its already the time you and him meet for the first time..:-) <3

Comment

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm so glad that you've decided to study abroad. It's an amazing experience, and I'm sure it'll be even better because you'll have your SO with you.
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Congrats! awww this is great! i am happy for you!

Comment

awww i can totally sense your happiness, i'm glad he took it the right way, but after all, how else should he have taken it?
                and i'm glad you'll see him sooner that you thought, congrats!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

That's wonderful! I'm glad you guys got to talk about it, things like that are sometimes the hardest to talk about but can be the most rewarding.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                  -- Anonymous

Comment

thank you so much everyone!

awww i can totally sense your happiness, i'm glad he took it the right way, but after all, how else should he have taken it?
                    haha, what a question that it XD i don't even know why i thought he wouldn't like it

I'm so glad that you've decided to study abroad. It's an amazing experience, and I'm sure it'll be even better because you'll have your SO with you.
                    i'm so glad that you and the people here encouraged me to, i don't think i could be more excited. especially for that last part <3

Comment

Working...
                    X