X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this and realised it's today!!
    You must be so happy

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Hi you!

I just registered to this forum and was wondering if I'd find any other swiss girl that fell in love with a kiwi and here you are!!
      I know its years ago since you posted that you'll get reunited with your SO but I'm hoping to still being able to get in contact with you.

Longer than I year ago I went to Canada with a friend to volunteer on a horse ranch. The day we arrived we got to meet all the other volunteers and there he was, this amazing kiwi guy to whom I was immediately attracted to. We did get along so well and from the beginning on we had a special bond that only grew stronger. Long story short, we wokred on the ranch together during 6 weeks, then I went on travelling with my friend and met up with him anoter couple of times in Canada and instead of flying back home to Switzerland I ended up travelling another two months with him and I had the best time of my life.

After our travels I went back to Switzerland and spent five months there before I went visiting him in Brisbane, Australia, where he currently lives. Now I am back in Switzerland and I really just want to get rid of the distance and live with him! Unfortunately he does not speak any other language and doesnt have a degree and just gained his skills through work. So its impossible for him to come here...also the Aussie restrictions of visas for swiss just sucks.

So yea sorry for my long reply but where I am trying to get at is how did you guys manage to make it work? Anything you could recommend?

I really am happy for any sort of help, I really just want to be with him!

Thanks so much
      regards, Lisa

Comment

Working...
      X