When you saw them for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you saw them for the first time...

When you saw your SO in person for the very first time what was your reaction? Did you hug them or kiss them right away or were one or both of you too shy at that moment to do that? Tell me your first time seeing each other stories

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

My SO picked me up from the airport and I could see her walking towards me, but I was so nervous that I kept my head down and concentrated on my suitcase until she was right infront of me. I looked up and she had this beautiful smile on her face. We didn't move. We just stared. Until I moved my hands and made it clear to her that I wanted her to hug me. She came over and did just that. It was a wonderful, tight hug. We didn't kiss until the next day though. We touched, but we didn't kiss. We were both just way too shy and nervous.

Comment

First time I saw him in person was through the peephole of the hotel room door after he knocked. My first thought was, "holy God he's not a figment of my imagination or an elaborately-made sock puppet. It's a freaking human being. ....maybe I won't let him in." Three seconds later I let him in, he set down his duffel, and we sort of stared at one another before he grabbed me in a hug that lifted me maybe 4 inches off the ground and could've cracked my ribs were my boobs not padding the pressure from his hard chest. Then he set me down and occupied himself trying to rig his PS3 to the ancient and bulky hotel TV.

It was sort of funny. I thought I was calm as could be after the initial shock at seeing him on the other side of the door, my heart wasn't even racing, and he laughed and pointed out I was shaking like I was butt naked and standing in three feet of snow. Was like, "but I'm not even nervous!" Apparently I was.

Comment

He came to the airport and was waiting right outside the international arrivals for me. I was pushing the luggage cart thingie down the walkway after getting off the inter-terminal airport shuttle bus and could see him standing at the end of it, fiddling with his flip. I managed to walk all the way down the walkway before I dropped the cart right at the end of it and hugged him. We had to stop to move the cart so other people could get out, then hugged a little bit more before deciding to go and look for food. 6:

Comment

The first time I saw my boyfriend, was when I was in the car arriving at his home town.. I saw him from across a carpark, and strangely enough, I wasn't looking for him. My eyes just found him. I got out of the car, waited at where we said we'd meet, and called him. He walked up to me, smiling. And said Hi. We walked around his home town for about 3 hours, not really saying anything. We didn't touch, we didn't kiss.. Until I had to go home, and he hugged me. It was the best hug Ive ever gotten and I'll never forget it.
          Although this distance breaks my heart,
          And it's unbearable when we're apart,
          I know that it will all be fine,
          As my heart is yours,
          And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

seeing as we were CD before... the first time I saw him after 5 months of not seeing him, felt like seeing him for the first time. I was stood waiting for him and he came through the arrival gate, I started shaking and walked as quickly as I could and just threw myself at him. We hugged for ages- the most wonderful hug in the world! and then I kissed him all over and hit him for being the last one through customs and making me wait haha

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I met my boyfriend in high school, but I didn't see him again until 15 years later. The first time I saw him after all that time, I realized how tall he was. I had forgotten. We gave each other an awkward hug. We just sat and talked until the sun went down. It took us exactly 7 hours to kiss, though.

Comment

The first time I saw my boyfriend he'd just gotten off a plane after 1 hour in the air, a layover of 2 hours, and a starting flight of 7 hours...so he'd been traveling a total of 10 hours, not including the 6 hour bus ride to the airport and the all nighter he pulled at the hotel cuz his flight left at stupid o'clock in the morning his time. He looked like a walking zombie, but I couldn't contain myself and ran over to him...and slowly creeped into his path...(zombie, he wasn't going any direction but that of the flow of other people) he nearly walked into me XD. I gave him a hug and he was a little confused, until he realized who I was...and his hands were too full to hug me back. All he said was "Oh...Hi!" He was shivering because it was warm where his layover was and he didn't adjust to the cooler temps. He was very nervous, and rambly. He dropped his cell phone in the baggage claim room, and was poking me and being extremely silly. That was the first time he touched me...and as silly as it is...I felt tingles all over. Silly the little things you remember. When we got back to my house he gave me the most sincere hug. He went to bed nearly right away, and although we both lingered, he decided to kiss me on the cheek. I went to bed all sorts of giddy.

Comment

hahaha, that's actually a funny story ^^; (usually when they say that it turns out to be not so funny)
                  Anyway, the first time I met him I was very very nervous (I'd never had a kiss before, never even held hands with a guy I liked) and I got off the escalator from the terminal and saw him and so I went over to him but I didn't know what to do and so I was just going to give him a hug and he had gone in for a kiss but I didn't know how to kiss so he ended up kissing my cheek cause I had gone in for a hug ^^; it was a little awkward at first hahaha we made up for it later, though ;3

Comment

I remember seeing him for the first time, coming towards me in the Helsinki airport, like a picture. I remember exactly what he was wearing, down to his boots, like it was frozen in time Anyway, we smiled and hugged quickly. We were a little shy and awkward for maybe an hour, but got comfortable fast and ordered pizza. We got pretty cuddly, but didn't kiss until the next day.
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I picked him up at the airport, when I pulled up he opened the car door to get in but I jumped out and gave him a huge hug. I couldn't believe he was finally here and I felt him relax the second I hugged him ... once we were in my apartment he said come here, it was instant cuddle time with a kiss and everything fell in place.

Comment

Well had different situation since we met before we do the LDR... first time i see him, i don't know who he was. I was on my holiday and visiting the Macau tower.
                        I saw him from inside the tower glass, while he did the sky walk outside the tower top. I just think its very cool that he brave to do the walk (its 230 meters above the ground!).. and i took his picture while he was laughing, i like the way he laugh, made me smile.. i just see him that time i thought he work as eg military, adventure--well any challenging work.. haha later i know he is a scientist!
                        And then i went down and waiting for my bus to Senado square when this guy jump in too, and its him! we talk later on the bus and i know him since then

Comment

We kissed and he told me how pretty I was. It was love at first sight.

Comment

I was walking down the stairs at the airport (after travelling about 20 hours) and there was a guy infront of me who reached the bottom of the stairs and the automatic doors opened infront of him. They opened up into the arrivals area/baggage claim part and right at the other end of the room I could see my man waiting for me in his paramedic uniform (yumyum I made him wear it!) but I knew he couldn't see me. So I got to the bottom of the stairs and stopped and made sure I looked okay (as could possibly be after travelling for 20 hours) and took a deep breath.

Then I walked through the doors and after a few steps I could see him starting to walk towards me. It was a big room but if felt like within a second he was right infront of me. I walked straight into his arms and he held me soooo tight. He told me he loved me then we kissed, then we went holding hands to collect my luggage, it was perfect

Comment

I saw him come off the plane and I went up to him and gave him a big hug, he in turn gave me a big kiss. Once we got to the car that continued.
                              Ann

Comment

Working...
                              X