Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT...how do you call each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually my SO and I are kinda weird in the aspect that we find it really weird to hear ourselves being called by our actual names, most of the time it's baby, babe, he calls me hime which means princess in japanese or baby girl, and I call him boo or angel when I feel like it. We never really have a need to address each other hence why we find it weird when our names get thrown in. ^^;

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

My SO calls me his little rose. It all started because he had said "every rose has its thorns" and I blushed because no one had ever compared me to a rose, even if it was just a clichéd phrase. For a while I had already been calling him my sweet prince just between a friend and myself, and once he started calling me his little rose, I started calling him my sweet prince right back Occasionally there's the other little joking name, but that's pretty much the two we stick with

Comment

We have quite a few, but most usually he calls me Love, Lin, or beautiful and I call him mister, love, or handsome

Comment

I usually call my SO love or handsome. Sometimes I use more generic/everybody type names like babe or darlin'. I do have a couple of ones with stories behind them like eye candy (what my mother once called him) and sexy panther. Lol. He usually calls me dear or beautiful or my first and middle name when I am in "trouble". My favorite is silly girl or beautiful though. You can hear how much he loves me when he says either one.

Comment

We use almost anything you can think of (in both Spanish and English), but usually ironically :P When we are together we use "Mel/Melissa" and "Migue/Migui/Miguel" lol.
            Amor, mi vida, sweetie, querido/querida, love, babe/baby, sweetheart, honey, corazon/corazoncito lmao... We just have fun with it :P
            This is because I had an ex boyfriend that called me "hun" excusively in our whole relationship... So I told my SO to be creative, and this was the result haha.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

He calls me beautful or cutie and I call him Handsome or gorgeous, or sometimes just boy.
              "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Most of the time we call each other "honey" <3
                Sometime I call him "lo gung" (husband in Cantonese) and he calls me "lo po" (wife in Cantonese).

Comment

He calls me babe or baby and i call him handsome or sweetheart.
                  We very rarely use each others names, usually when we're being serious about something but that doesn't happen too often.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

We don't really have pet names for each other, probably cause we both have actual pets for that. I did try 'munchkin' on him once though - he wasn't happy..
                    However I do call him 'handsome' or sometimes 'eye candy', simply cause he really is one handsome eye candy. ^^ He sometimes calls me 'gorgeous' or 'beautiful'.

Comment

My good friend's fiance is named Gareth as well and she calls him Gare-Bear.... LOL

Originally posted by princessmeg1328 View Post
                      I call him Gare-bear because his name is Gareth. I'm not sure where bear came from, possibly because it kind of rhymes. He calls me princess. We both call each other honey, though. We probably use honey the most.

Comment

We call each other baby and that's it.
                        I RARELY call him Kyle and when I do it just sounds weirdddddddddddd, same thing when I hear him say Allie.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                        I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

I get called "Sweet" and anything else really along the same line... Sweetcheeks, sweetiepie, Sweetie and of course his most favourite for me is 'Sweetlips'. I call Shane either Sweet or Babe.

Comment

Originally posted by Natyliz View Post
                            I get called "Sweet" and anything else really along the same line... Sweetcheeks, sweetiepie, Sweetie and of course his most favourite for me is 'Sweetlips'. I call Shane either Sweet or Babe.
                            yay!..thats kinda sweet...
                            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Natyliz View Post
                              yay!..thats kinda sweet...
                              dianelovesjeremy

Comment

It's "baby, or beh" for us. Once I called him sweetie. I guess I liked that and need to call him more that often.

Comment

Working...
                                X