Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT...how do you call each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when ever im tryin to get her attention i call her nurse but beyond that she calls me darlin and i call her sweetheart. or i call her Miss and she will call me Mr. tahts the closest we get to pet names

Comment

Since our relationship just went from friendship to couple in the last couple of weeks, endearments are new to us. So we're having a bit of fun trying them out. He uses "love" a lot so far, and "darling" a couple of times, and I love it. I'm still trying to find the right endearments for him, but I find myself wanting to call him "dear" and "love" as well.

I do love calling him Mr. [his last name]. And love it when he calls me young Ms. [my last name]. So sweet and very old fashioned.

He calls many of his girl friends (not girlfriends) "lass", and oh god, I just melt at that. Being American, I'm not accustomed to such a British term, and it just... oh, sends me, hehe. I told him that and he was amused. I hope that even though we've moved beyond friendship now, he still calls me lass every once in awhile.

Comment

He calls me "babe" most of the time, but from time to time he also calls me "honey," "sweetie," or "cutie" and so on.
        I myself don't use pet names so often as he does, but when I do, I usually call him "honey" or "lovey."

Comment

I call him sweetie, on occaision. Sometimes sweetheart.
          He calls me...uh....megatron XD it's adorable to me.

Comment

He's my "Cuddle-Bear" and I'm his "Bunny" (there's a rather long story about that that I'm sure no one would even bother reading) but we don't really call eachother that.
            I call him Matty, he calls me Nikki. We both call each other "baby" or just "love". I've grown fond into calling him "sweetheart" because he really is to me but we have nothing to creative

Comment

Brandon doesn't really like pet names. He calls me DA Baby, (like DA bears) Morganista, babe. Oh, and don't forget doofus.

I call him baby, babe, brandola (pronounced like granola), mr. hislastname... stuff like that.

Comment

We call each other "honey", but we also use each other's language for those sweet terms. For example he would call me "sayang" ("honey" in Indonesian) and "azizam, azizi, nazanin" ("honey" in Persian), or sometimes even "khoshkel" ("beautiful" in Persian).
                For a bit of fun and tease, sometimes I call him "big nose baby" and he calls me "flat nose baby"...lol...

Comment

Umm.. actually it's him who called me with lots of names like: wildkitten, little one, mymy, panther, and some in German names. And recently call me Mrs. Wildcat.

As for me, I call him my personal evil catman or my pervy J.

But never called each other with babe, honey or darling. We are just not into that.

Comment

[QUOTE=bluishskin;130491]We call each other "honey", but we also use each other's language for those sweet terms. For example he would call me "sayang" ("honey" in Indonesian) and "azizam, azizi, nazanin" ("honey" in Persian), or sometimes even "khoshkel" ("beautiful" in Persian).
                    For a bit of fun and tease, sometimes I call him "big nose baby" and he calls me "flat nose baby"...lol... [/QUOTE

sounds so cute....
                    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I call him my love and baby. He has always called me either my lady or princess.
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

The two we use most despite not being married is wifey and hubby. We consider each other married so yeah. One I love though, he uses sometimes when I wake up is 'his sleeping beauty'. Other than that, Mr and Mrs Sexy ^_^

Comment

When my nieces are around, we call each other Snookie Bear or Schnookums or something mushy like that, just to try and gross out my nieces. Regularly, he calls me hunney (spelled like that) and baby and I call him Joshy and babe.

Comment

We both use hun, hunny, babe, baby, and sweetums. He calls me bratmiss or just brat. I call him honeybear or werebear..like the cross.between a werewolf and a bear. He used to call me little girl but I didn't like that...so one time when we went to the movies I strted calling him "uncle josh" (he's only 5 years older tho) and he was like "ok...stop" hahaha. If im mad at him I just call him ass. Lol

Comment

My bf calls me Bambi because of my big brown eyes. I call him turtle cause he looked like one when I saw him the very first time, wearing a huge backpack. We also use nicknames from our native languages. Mine is german, his is cantonese.

Comment

well i call him jamdijam sometimes (his name is james). although, his full pet name is mr tickle de jamdijam bear :P

he sometimes calls me "dear". he whispers it because he realises it makes me sound about 50 (im 17 :P). when he knows he has gone past the imaginary line, he calls me "babe", "baby" and "beb" :P

Comment

Working...
                                X