Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT...how do you call each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/gone
    “There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
    ~Washington Irving

Comment

He calls me: baby, Ashii (a shortened version of my name, Ashleigh), chubby (inside joke), Ash
      I call him: baby, Artemka (his name is Artem and it is common in Russia, from what I pick up, to add -ka to one's name), Artie, Tema

Comment

He usually calls me his baby or 'my baby' but never just baby. He also calls me Beautiful, like "whats up beautiful?"
        For him I sometimes use Love like, "goodmorning love" I also call him Josebear, but not constantly.

Comment

We call eachother the typical "babe". I call him love muffin and he calls me sex kitten at times and it is an inside joke and that is what we called eachother before we even realized we liked one another. I call him "love" and he comes up with other names here and there but all typical names: buttercup (rare though), baby, baby doll and sweet pea.

I used to hate names like that. But with him... i love it. Just like everything else with him, its just different.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I call her: Pumpkin Pie (it's my favorite!)
            She calls me: Apple Crisp

We both think it's absolutely silly. It all happened one night when we were saying good night and I just randomly said, "Good night pumpkin pie!" without really thinking and she snapped back right away with "Good night apple crisp!" It stuck from there.

Comment

Our everyday terms of endearment are pretty typical. "Darling", "honey" and "sweetheart" from me and pretty much the same from him - plus "schweetie"; he pronounced it like that once and I thought it sounded so cute that he decided to carry on using it. When we chat online we throw in a few more; I call him "sunshine", "handsome" and "hot stuff" (when I'm feeling cheeky) and he'll call me "gorgeous". Come to think of it, we hardly ever use one another's actual names!

Comment

he calls me often: gorgeous, sexy, amazing babe, my love, my precious goddess... but my favourite is: "my beautiful angel"

I call him: baby,babye,handsome,my love and my sunshine

Comment

Haha I love this! OMG we have nicknames...I love love LOVE when he calls me baby, but my new favorite is baby goose. I just think it's so adorable.

He also calls me angel, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, my little lambchop (very rarely, and that's an inside joke :P), sweetheart, honey...seriously every name under the sun. I call him sparky, my sexy Irishman, babe (most often), mister...I love giving nicknames to people, so it's a pretty fluid thing.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

He calls me baby...
                    I like pookie bear but he doesn't really like that because he says it sounds like a stuffed animal :P
                    so I just call him babe

Comment

Lol we have tons.
                      He calls me - beautiful, sexy, baby, babe, angel (which I lovelovelovelove.. wish he used it more often xD), hun, and his favorite is booboobear. lmao. We're not sure how it got started but it's like the only thing he calls me anymore.
                      I call him - babe, baby, sweetheart, dude xD, babeeee (that's usually when I'm pleading or begging.. hahahahaha.)

Comment

We usually call each other by name :P we are not into "amor, cariño, cielo" (we both are spanish speakers). He does like calling me "princesa" (princess, haha) but I do not call him by things other than his name usually.

Comment

Working...
                        X