Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PLACE YOU DREAMED TO GO WITH TOGETHER?..and WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy or Greece <3 Or both!
    ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

We want to go to Italy on our Honeymoon

and we're hoping we can go to Paris for New Years; a New Years kiss with my fiance under the fireworks of the Eiffel Tower That would be AMAZING!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
        We want to go to Italy on our Honeymoon

and we're hoping we can go to Paris for New Years; a New Years kiss with my fiance under the fireworks of the Eiffel Tower That would be AMAZING!
        augh...how nice...im dreaming of going to venice and paris...
        dianelovesjeremy

Comment

We're planning on going to Iceland on our honeymoon - I don't know if that counts as romantic.

Basically everywhere I go with him will be romantic, though - simply because it will be with him
          We have a long list of places (different maps on google maps) that we wanted to tavel to - so all of them.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

It'll probably sound cliché, but I'd want to go to France with him and wonder the the streets of Paris together ..stuffing myself with croissants

Comment

My SO and I are planning a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland while I'm visiting him this summer. There's also plans to one day go to Italy, Greece, Spain... a bunch of different places. As long as I'm with him, I don't care where we go.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Well I'm the traveler of the two of us!! I really want to go to Russia (Stalingrad) with my SO. He's a real history guy.

Comment

I'd love to take a cruise with my boyfriend, preferably the Disney Cruise, or I'd like to go to Hawaii with him. It'd be nice to go to Europe with him...in particular Germany and Italy!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Aaron and I would love to spend Christmas in Paris, maybe even New Year's, visit London and Italy (especially Venice), and countless other places. I would love to go to the Rivera Maya as well

Comment

Did you watch the same TV Documentary I watched Sunday night?
                      I texted my SO randomly about how I wanted to go on a European tour. He replied he's thinking of France.
                      I think there's a French connection here. Lol

Comment

Did you watch the same TV Documentary I watched Sunday night?
                        I texted my SO randomly about how I wanted to go on a European tour. He replied he's thinking of France.
                        I think there's a French connection here. Lol

Comment

OH..i REALLY LOVE THE ROYAL COUPLE....I THINK IT WOULD BE THE BEST TRIP TO GO TO ENGLAND!
                          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

My SO and I will travel all over Europe when we're living there in a few years A few dream destinations with the SO would include Paris, Spain, the Greek Islands, the Alps, and the south of France <3

Comment

My SO and I both really want to go see Europe. Like, all of it.

This summer though, we're going to go to Mexico together as neither of us have been and we both want to do the all-inclusive resort thing.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                              -- Anonymous

Comment

Might be a bit of a cliche, but I am dying to go to Paris with Loic! I have been there a few times, always with friends, and it's such a romantic place. Plus, Loic's dad and that side of the family are from France, so he speaks fluent French. And it's AMAZING to hear him speak it! So sexy! Well, almost as sexy as his Irish accent, hehe.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                                Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Working...
                                X