Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PLACE YOU DREAMED TO GO WITH TOGETHER?..and WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska is our quest for post-college graduation. He has been once and he adored it. He wants nothing more than to take me on the Alaskan cruise again during the summer Beautiful weather and scenery!

However, besides Alaska, I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Italy It has always been a dream for me and I imagine just being overseas together in this country unknown to both of us would be so romantic!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
      My boyfriend and I went to Disney World together 2 summers ago, and every night they have this huge fireworks display by Cinderella's castle. Some of the girls working there told us that people have proposed in Disney World during the fireworks display. It was such a good day.

I dunno about Disney Land, but I'm sure they have something similar. You should find out if they do a fireworks display right before closing the park! Disney is known to go ALL. OUT.
      They have World of Color in CA Adventures (and if you don't know what it is, look it up, it's absolutely brilliant to watch.) They also have Fantasia (A fireworks and theatre show, lots of singing and mickey mouse ) and they also have fireworks over Sleep Beauty's Castle.

Disneyland is on my list of places I would go with my SO, but I could go either way... it depends on if he's visiting me or if I'm visiting him! (I live closer to Disney World now...)
      Other Places I wanted to go with him:
      *Paris, France
      *London, England (I LOVE that place, I hope to live there one day)
      *Venice/Rome, Italy
      *Tokyo/Kyoto, Japan (I have some family down in Kyoto, I'd love to see them!)

...Really, I could go anywhere, as long as he's with me I love Travelling (I practically grew up on a plane), and I know he enjoys it too... so, I'm dragging him across the world when I have the money to
      Every long lost dream led me to where you are
      Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
      Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
      This much I know is true...
      That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Well, I want to go everywhere! I love to travel...my SO has never been out of his country and he says he's very open to traveling. To narrow it down tho:

The #1 place we'd like to go to is Barcelona...he's a huge fan of their football team and would love to see the stadium.

After that, Italy. My family is from there and I lived there for awhile so would love to go there with him and introduce him to my friends/family, show him where I went to school, etc. Of course, Italy is a ridiculously romantic country as well...it would be so nice to be there with him.

Others: Argentina, Bali, and Turkey.

Comment

I'd absolutely love to take him to Fiji. I have family there and I think he'd find it beautiful, plus I could show him a side that most tourists don't see. And I think a trip to Disneyland, Disney World or The Wizarding World of Harry Potter would be sooo much fun with him. =]
          Plus, you know, all the other places that I've always wanted to go- Greece, New Zealand, Italy (err, all of Europe), Korea etc etc... XD I love to travel.

Comment

>> I never really talked about it or honestly thought of it in regards to my situation
            However XD I've thought about how I'd like to dream and have him in it. So my dream location shall be my dreams until I can think of a true, serious answer :P

Comment

We'd like to visit Hawaii I have a thing for islands with clear water and white-ish sand, lol. And he is a former professional swimmer so Hawaii is one of the top list places to go

Comment

Tuscany. I stayed in Florence and Rome years ago with some friends. I went horseback riding in Chianti region was so beautiful that I would love to share that with him.
                sigpic

Comment

the Eiffel Tower.

Comment

Me and my SO just wanna get away... the beach.. the mountains... the lake... anywhere. As long as we are together things will be romantic.

Comment

I'm obsessed with Italy and Italian culture, so I really want to visit Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Venice, whatever place I can in Italy really, I love it all! And my SO knows this, as for him, I honestly don't think he has any preferences where he'd want to go as long as he and I were having fun. I also have a real big urge to go camping with him ( don't care where ) and going to Disneyland/Disneyworld would be both fun and romantic for us both.

Comment

My boyfriend wants to go to PARIS with me And I want to go to CAPE TOWN with him, because we met in Cape Town.

We are going to Cape Town in January!!!

So My destination comes first

Comment

I've never asked him, but for me, I would love to go to Venice, or... the two of us go back to China and go to Tongli, a water town that is nicknamed "The Venice of the East". Although, while in China, he lived in Hangzhou, which Marco Polo called "the most beautiful place on earth" we walked around Xi Hu or West Lake and it was definitely one of the most romantic "dates" that I've ever had. That's actually where my avatar picture was taken.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

I'm gonna be completely different and say I'd love to take my SO to a place called Skegness, on the east coast of the UK. I fell in love with the place practically the moment I arrived there, at the beginning of a week's holiday I spent there earlier this year with my parents. Since my SO lives in a landlocked state in America, he's never been to the beach and I've been meaning to take him some day there to see it for himself. I told him all about it whilst I was there on holiday, and took lots of photos to show him, and he really loved the look of the place. I've lived by the beach all my life, and for me, Skegness is the perfect place. I plan on living there someday

Comment

My SO and I have been talking for years about wanting to go visit Ireland and to see the Leap Castle and just all the ruins, and the land. To us it's one of the most peaceful places, and would just love the feel of being tehre. We're both Irish, and have always loved that part of our culture on top of that. Our wedding bands are actually even centered around our heritage; Mine being a Claddagh and his a band with an Irish Celtic Knot. I'm not sure as to how romantic it could be considered, but to us it is. :]

Comment

We are both travelers by nature, so we have a list of about 20 places so far :P

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                                -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                                \

Comment

Working...
                                X