Heart vs Head :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt0680 View Post
    Well maybe its of bit of all those things, maybe shes just not mature enough for me anyways. its a shame the distance effected the rest of what we had to, it had an impact on everything really >.<

A few weeks before i got a signed autograph from this famous tv star that lives in my town for her, i sent it with a letter telling that i love her and stuff..i wish i didnt now. but im expecting her to contact me sometime, what should i do? and when people say 'cut it off with her' does this mean feelings & contact right?
    By cutting it off you cease contact with her completely whether you tell them or not. You do not answer phone calls, emails, IMs, texts, letters or any other form in which she can contact you. As well you delete any way you have contact with her, block her where it's necessary, and basically move on with your life. It is easier said than done but once you find yourself with less stress and heartache from either crap she's pulled or just being away from her, you'll see you were ultimately better off. I had to do this to two friends who were my best friends and had simply grown into people that I could not handle or want to be around. Only one of them ever bothered to contact me when I let them go and she begged and pleaded with me for about 4 months to talk to her, even made her mom call me to figure out what was going on, but I just could not handle her bag of drama and her ultimate stupidity when I had my own problems.

Honestly it doesn't matter what this girl's reasoning is, whether she's actually yanking your chain or is just a kid in a big girl dress, the point of the matter is she's opening a can of emotional worms you don't need and are better off without. You have your own set of problems to worry about you do not need to adopt hers for the sake of a relationship that, should her behavior continue, would not last very long anyway. It's a damn shame there are some folks too blind to see when they've nabbed the good ones in life but well not everyone has common sense.

Comment

Working...
    X