No announcement yet.

How happy you are TODAY?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so happy I feel like I have enough energy to punch a hole into a wall!!! My SO is going to be here in 4 hours. This is going to be the best day I've had all year!

Comment

Bittersweet, I guess is the best way to describe it. I woke up in my SO's arms today and spent several hours with him... the downside? It was while travelling to take me back home... or the halfway point where my parents met us and picked me up. So I've done a lot of crying today, but I've been with him for the last two weeks so I guess I should be happy for that.

Comment

I'm very happy! I am writing a letter to my SO because in two weeks we'll complete our first year! plus spring break began here. I'll be homework free for a week and I'll sleep! wooo!

Comment

I am very happy College rocks and I have amazing friends. Things with my SO and me are finally working out, plus the news that he will be moving up to my town in 2 years has made me on happy girl!!

Comment

I'm extremely happy and anxious! In exactly 2 weeks and 6 days I'll be visiting my SO for the first time!! It started out at 84 days and now I feel like there's no time left at all!! A little nervous...but more so excited!!! LOL
            "She is motivated by love. The world moves for love - it kneels before it in awe."

Comment

Working...
            X