No announcement yet.

Long time no see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just met for the first time in person the other day.. but we were talking for 5 months before that, so I'll go with that being the longest so far.. and now i'll do my best to make sure its much, much more often!

Comment

3 and a half months- I get to see him next Monday ;D 3 days away for me.

Comment

9 months was the longest, but next year it will be about 10 or 11 months...at minimum. The past 4 months have been hell as it is.

Comment

6 weeks. It was too long. I give the rest of you major props!

Comment

The longest we ever went was a little less than two months.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
            - A. A. Milne

Comment

The shortest its going to be is 12 months. If that doesn't work it'll end up being 18 until I'm guaranteed a chance. T________________T

Comment

6 months until we met, then 6 months once we became long distance again, and we won't see eachother until september now... so that will be 7 months

Comment

XD forever haha

Comment

we talked for 2 months online and met in person. (started to talk oct 2008, saw in person dec of 2008)
                    started our relationship in jan of 2009 oficially (tough we were together since the first day we met in person).
                    feb of 2009 i went back to brazil, came to germany in july of 2009. so almost 5 months and a half
                    the in august i went back to brazil, and last day of jan of 2010 moved to germany, 6 months, that was the longest.
                    them i was the whole year in germany, though he travelled to visit his family for 2 weeks last year.
                    them i went to spend 3 months in brazil this year. from jan til end of april. but he visited me in march. so around 6 weeks apart, he spent 2 weeks there, more 6 weeks and i came back to germany. now he is visiting family again, 2 weeks again, and will be back this saturday. <3

so 6 months was the most we went without seeing.
                    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
                    X