Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad and confused!!! here to write but feel free to send me advice or anything :/

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i will def keep you guys updated about this i honestly and in a state of shock right now haha but im extremely happy

Comment

So my parents met my SO this past weekend they dont lie him because they say he's not the one for me and that were to different my sister thinks he's mean to me (He's not we both are vocal to each other) My mom thinks he's not handsome enough for me and that he acts like a nerd and she says he just acts weird and that she doesnt want me with him long term. I dont know what to say or do I love my SO more then almost anyone in the world but i also love my parents to and i dont wanna have to choose between the 2 of them. they also say that they feel that he's not as invested and serious about our relationship, which i believe is totally not true he loves me and wants the best for me. I dont get how they can not just be happy for me and want to see happy and give me their blessing to be with him I'm so sad I love all of them and I refuse to choose between them. and my parents know that the only thing that has ever kept me here where we live is school if i had a degree and could support myself well i would NOT be living here. I wanna be with my SO thats where my heart is....

Comment

Working...
      X