No announcement yet.

Does your SO know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO knows I go on the forum, but he hasn't seen most of what I've posted. There's nothing I've posted on here that I would mind him seeing, or at least nothing I can think of He'd figure out who I am based on my username and mannerisms in a second, if he stumbled across it.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

My SO does not know and I am not planning on telling him. I decided to join because it kid of helps me being able to talk to people who understand my situation and have already gotten over the typical "me will cheat on you" or "that's impossible" thing that most people tell me in the world outside internet. But my SO is one to be very firm on his beliefs and does not really need anyone backing him up, plus he's had another LDR and therefore he has more experience on it than me. I've posted nothing here that my SO could not read, but I would prefer he did not He would think nothing bad or anything of sorts but I just like being able to speak out what I feel to more people.

Haha, by the way, I had been wondering the same thing recently...how many people have their SO knowing they are on this site.

Comment

I haven't mentioned it to mine but it is auto login and he would recognize me easily.. It is definitely not hidden
        Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
        Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
        Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
        Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
        Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Working...
        X