Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely worried, did I do the right thing? Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did the right thing. She will be put on anti-depressants and she will have to go to see a psychiatrist once a week at first then once a month. That is a requirement. They will help her feel better and will assign her therapy if she needs it. I doubt she will hate you. You have helped her and you helped your relationship from breaking apart.
    She doesn't sound stable at all and her being so dramatic will not help you if you are to leave to serve overseas. She has to be strong. Army wives and army girlfriends have to be as strong as they bf/husbands. Talk to her about it. It is pretty serious. If she can't be strong then you better go different ways coz it will not work in the long run

Comment

I know I did the right thing by having her comitted. I miss her a lot. I can't wait untill she gets back, I love her. She gets out today.

Comment

I never knew Chris made this thread. D: I just have to say, thanks to everyone who supported and encouraged him. And no, I never did hate him for that. I know I needed it. I want to be able to support him as he goes through the military, but it's hard to stay positive. I feel better than before, but I'm still insanely worried, and I guess I always will be. I'm working to find more healthy ways to deal with the worry, and things are getting better for us both.

Comment

Working...
        X