Europe with my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe with my SO

Hi all! sorry haven't post for sometimes! i am still in Europe, well Stuttgart and now in Bavaria. So far my trip, visiting my SO went very well...
    First i have doubt about him because he acting weird... i don't know what happens that time.
    I did get my self ready for the worst case e.g he wont showed up to pick me up in the train station. I was the last passenger that go down from the train. It was a long journey from me from Indonesia to meet with this guy! its hard for me to walk out and see that he isn't there... so... i just let everyone goes out first.
    Then i walk out there he is, standing with his hands on his waist, haha! first thing i notice he WORE the silly tshirt that i bought for him in Hongkong last time i met him!!!! he wore the silly tshirt said "someone who love me very much went to hongkong and bought me this tshirt!" hahahahhahahah
    He wore it with a short, and i was laughing that i kneel down! i never saw him on his relax short its just funny, but not long he hugs me too tight, oh gosh!! what can i expect more???? he stood up there waiting for my train coming, he wore the silly tshirt, and he hug me tight!!!
    I kiss him like crazy! hahah *blush*

So yes, so far everything went very well... on 2nd day we went to his apartment, hahah no secret girlfriend or secret things that he hide from me. I don't know why he said mean thing he said before. But... he is pretty normal guy (and i like him that way).

So far we traveling most part of South Europe with car together. We stop in a town if we think there is great things to see. He still the caring person and very understanding. He got new nickname for me, he called me TAMAGOTCHI. Just because i always bug him if i feel hungry (say "feed me feed me feed me") hehe because the food very different than Asia, in here you eat cheese and asparagus and called it lunch, in Asia i would love to eat rice with soup and chicken along with other dishes and thats lunch! hahaha i drop 2 kgs in 14 days, and he gain 2kgs at the same time somehow hahah!

Soon my visit will be over in 3 days.. i feel extremely sad... but i don't want to let him know that i feel so sad... i just want to enjoy this to the very end of it. I don't know when will i met him again... so.. yes.. i will make the best of it

Wishing you all have great time with your SO (in distance or not!) *hugs*

Man!
    I meant to write you earlier *blush*
    I'm so so so happy for you. Your visit sounds like a great experience and your guy seems really sweet
    Enjoy the rest of your trip and make him visit you soon!

PS: Asparagus is about the single best thing you can serve on a plate. (Asparagus, potatoes and that mean cream cheese sauce = heaven on a plate)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Wow you guys are truly having a great time! I'm so happy that everything is working out well. Keep us updated

Comment

I'm really happy things ended up so well! Have a great rest of your trip and tell us all about it when you get back
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm glad things went well too and that in the end he decided to spend the trip with you and pick you up

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I'm so glad that things ended up going so well! Keep us updated on your last couple of days there. I hope you have fantastic time!
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post

PS: Asparagus is about the single best thing you can serve on a plate. (Asparagus, potatoes and that mean cream cheese sauce = heaven on a plate)
              Agreed!!

But seriously, I'm so happy for you! That sounds like such a fun time

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Man!
                I'm so so so happy for you. Your visit sounds like a great experience and your guy seems really sweet

Ohhhh yeessss.. haha he actually COOK me that! no guy ever cook for me (my dad did hahaha) he cook for me every single day, and made sure i always full (hehe good guy). Thank you so much for your msg by the way... really do appreciate it even if i can not made it to meet you when you met your SO the world seemed only for two i wish i do met anyone from here *hugs*

Comment

Man!

Ohhhh yeessss.. haha he actually COOK me that! no guy ever cook for me (my dad did hahaha) he cook for me every single day, and made sure i always full (hehe good guy). Thank you so much for your msg by the way... really do appreciate it even if i can not made it to meet you when you met your SO the world seemed only for two i wish i do met anyone from here *hugs*

Comment

I'm happy the trip is going so well. Thanks for the update

Comment

Ok update:

I just landed in Singapore. Last 14 hours ago it was heart wrenching good bye. I don't want to let him go, i swear i don't! hahah i could get crazy! my flight was depart in 40 mins and there i was hugging him in front of security check (i already check my luggage and get my boarding pass).

He said, be strong like you always do, but i weep like baby say i don't want to leave. And then he said this "i love you Rufika, please be strong because this is unfair" and i see his face he cried too haha i stood and stare that face, and i know how sad i was when he left me and the loneliness when i had to walk from his gate to my flight. I feel sad and i know he was sad too.. to i let go my hug, and wipe my tears.

This is the 2nd time i see him crying. And this is the guy i called ice berg cold guy. It must be hard for him to show so much emotions...and in public. So i know how sad it was for him. So i just give him very last kiss... and said we will meet again. I walk through security, and he still there, and until i go to the very last stair to my gate, he still there watching me. After last time waving at him i walk away, and gosh! i cried again! hahaha! i feel shy because i never do that when i said good bye with my mom or sisters! but it feels so hurt!

So we promise will meet again in 6 months.. but this time he will come to Indonesia! hope so!

I will try to made a blog of my trip.. here.. for first time too hehe! ohhh i also already post some of the pictures

Love you all guys! thanks for all support you've been giving me all the time....

Comment

Awhh, I'm sorry. Leaving is always the hardest. I remember when I left I had to tell him to walk away or else I wouldn't have been able to leave. I turned away for a second and he was gone.

On the bright side I'm so happy for you that you guys had such a great time together. I look forward to your blog and pictures!

-big hugs-

Comment

Originally posted by 13000km View Post
                          Awhh, I'm sorry. Leaving is always the hardest. I remember when I left I had to tell him to walk away or else I wouldn't have been able to leave. I turned away for a second and he was gone.

On the bright side I'm so happy for you that you guys had such a great time together. I look forward to your blog and pictures!

-big hugs-
                          Yes it was soo sad that i still feel the hurt in my chest to remind it.... i had no regret doing this at all, thats the best part... i feel happy, and loved, spoiled even! none love me the way he did!

Comment

I'm sorry it had to end but your trip sounds like fun! I bet you'll enjoy going back to Indonesian food, though! :P I'm anxious to read your blog about the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Élan View Post
                              I'm sorry it had to end but your trip sounds like fun! I bet you'll enjoy going back to Indonesian food, though! :P I'm anxious to read your blog about the trip.
                              glad you like it! i will post some more then!

Comment

Working...
                              X