No announcement yet.

welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a SUPER huge difference from the old site.
    It's crazy but... I love it! I'm not seeing any problems at the moment but I will let the forum know if there are any problems.

My first concern: picture albums.
    ... How big is the format? They either take forever or pictures are just HUGE. Has anyone tried uploading pictures yet? [You know me and pictures and video!]

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer&Georgex3 View Post
      This is a SUPER huge difference from the old site.
      It's crazy but... I love it! I'm not seeing any problems at the moment but I will let the forum know if there are any problems.

... How big is the format? They either take forever or pictures are just HUGE. Has anyone tried uploading pictures yet? [You know me and pictures and video!]

I'm not sure how big the format is or whatever, but I just uploaded about 30 or so pictures into an album and it only took about 10 minutes. It didn't seem like a huge long wait to me, but I did notice that the pictures were a tiny bit larger than I expected, but I chalked it up to being because I didn't resize them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer&Georgex3 View Post
        ... How big is the format? They either take forever or pictures are just HUGE.

We haven't installed an automatic picture resizer. I've been trying to find one, but have been unsuccessful. I'm only able to have the pictures in sigs and forum posts be automatically resized.

So before you upload pictures, if you don't want them to be crazy huge, for now you will have to resize them yourself. Hopefully someone will develop an automatic picture resizer for the photo albums on vbulletin.org in the near future.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

I just resized my pics to 800x600, it's not too much to ask really and the pics load up on the album page much faster too when they're not huge and just squeezed smaller by the resizer.

Comment

Working...
          X