playing hard to get or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing hard to get or what?

well me and my SO have been out of the "honeymoon stage" for about a month or 2 now and we kinda settled down into an ok situation. we get to talk for about an hour or more every week or 2 but were both fine with it. she seems really happy, i mean i could talk more but i know shes busy. anyway the last couple of days she has been kinda ignoring me yet teasing me at the same time. yesterday we were both on facebook and i sent her message just saying "hey!" then she just poked me and that was it. today she was on again and i wrote on her wall saying "hey their stranger, whats up?" so she then follows by likeing one of my pics. im really confused, maybe someone can tell what could be going on. i just dont know:/ just thought i would add the last time we talked was monday and it was only 2 messages so i dont think i could have said anything to upset her. so just looking for some help, thanks!

I don't see any problems with her behavior? She's being teasing in my eyes - which isn't a bad thing. Try writing her a longer message which actually requires a reply. If she replies to it I wouldn't worry about anything.

Comment

ok well it just got weirder, she just posted shes shutting down her facebook and cutting of her cell phone?! one of her friends said if her mom hacked into her facebook again, so that might be part of it but im just freaking out now! all of her friends and family are asking why shes doing this on their, including me! i have no idea if its about me or something else!!!!!!

Comment

does she have email? have you tried sending her a message that way?

Comment

ok i just talked to her alittle, she said that facebook has been just a big disstraction and considering were both going to college in 2 months that she wants to get rid of it so she can just focus on the people who matter. the phone thing was she just wanted to upgrade and it was easier to just start a new line then keep the old one:P she said were good, so im hoping everything will be good between us. and yes i have her email so we can still use that if something happens...

Comment

Sometimes you don't have time to talk to someone, but her way of showing she's alive and responding to you is by liking a photo or 'poking' you, etc. She's showing she's thinking of you, but she's too busy to talk. Don't panic

Comment

well she said it might take till the end of summer to get a new phone :,( so were going to have to email untill then which sucks:P anyway thanks everyone for your help and support!

Comment

Working...
              X