Yes, location doesn't matter at all
    59.80%
    Yes, but only certain locations
    34.31%
    Most likely not, but who knows?
    4.90%
    No way
    0.98%

For true love? I don't care where we are so long as we have each other.

Comment

^ agreed. there's nothing I wouldn't give up to be with my true love, honestly why should location matter as long as you're happy.

Notes:
      Met: 8.17.09
      Started Dating: 8.20.09
      First Met: 10.2.10
      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Why wouldn't I?
        He makes me happy, and as long as I have him, I don't care where I am.

First Met Online: October 2010
        First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
        Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
        First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
        Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
        Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
        Engaged!: June 1, 2013
        Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I been thinking about this more and more. For me this is hard and at first i thought i can't move, but now i think honestly if things were at this level then yes i would move. even if it meant away from family.... but... lol we would have to be married first
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Well, that's the plan

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
            Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Only saying certain locations XD cause i don't think i could survive some; not realistic ones, but hey, the north pole would suck >>

Comment

Yes, just like others said, as long as I am with the one I love,things are Ok. But that doesn't mean I would blindly do it, there are many things to consider when relocating.

Comment

I would say yes to anywhere, but I do have some medical concerns. I'm actually not allowed to live in the south pole, for example.

Comment

Location doesn't matter. Home is where the heart is. Moving is moving, either way you're going to be seperated from your family.

Comment

I said certain locations because I think I would have to like the place to live there. We've agreed that there are certain places I'd only live at for 1-2 years at MOST, but when it comes to finally settling down I think our options will be a LOT fewer.

Comment

well already am and as long as the area was safe and not some place that was war torn like Libya then yeah i would move there with her

Comment

I'd move (in fact I AM moving) to America to be with him, the location there doesn't really matter to me, I'm already 4,000 miles away from home, so it doesn't really bother me.

His boss was asking if I'd mind living in Mexico for a year whilst my SO worked on a job there. To which I point blank refused. America is all very well, but to move somewhere where I don't know the language, and can't leave a compound without a body guard, absolutely not. It's all very romantic saying you'd move anywhere, but the love of your partner will only go so far in that situation. I would never move anywhere where I know I would be miserable, because I would resent my SO for it, and it would tear us apart.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Id move anywhere even to a place I don't know the laguage I am actually hopefully doing that next year. Well there is one place I wldnt move that's antartic f that way too cold id die. :-)

Comment

Yes, but only in the final stage - marriage or at least engagement. Anything else is still too wishy washy for me to leave everything here.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                              X