Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've 5'3 and he's 6'3 - love me the tall ones! :P

Met: November 19, 2010
    Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
    Made it official: April 29, 2011
    Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
    Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
    Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
    K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
    Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
    Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Snowlilly is a few inches taller then me, and she likes heels, lol. We haven't met in person yet but when we do Im sure we will sort things out.
      -Trepis

Comment

I am taller than him....

he thinks it will be a problem.... I am mature enough to know true love has no boundaries....
        we'll see..... when we finally meet in person in (hopefully) next January
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

We havn't physically met yet, so I don't know how it will affect us but I will find out very soon! I'm 5'3 and he's 6'4 O.O Huge difference there, but I'm looking forward to cuddling into him and feeling nice n warm and protected

Comment

I dont really know how this ft thing works but i am 165 cm (5.4) he is 5.6 which is around 170..172 cm i think

Comment

I'm into taller men so I've always been attracted to guys whom are at least 5'10 and above. I guess it's because I enjoy the feeling of them able to wrap me up in their arms and I feel safe and protected when I'm with them.

I'm a typical Asian girl height, coming in at 5'1 (barely), my SO is 6'0, so we have a 10 inches difference. We've joked about the height difference before we met and laugh about how awkward we'll looking next to each other. And I must say it is a challenge hugging him because I'll need to tippy-toe so he isn't struggling with bending too low.

On the side note, my friends always joke about my height requirements for people I date because they can't be less than 5'10..

Comment

I'm 5'6 and he's 6'0. Perfect for me

Met online: 1/30/11
                Met in person: 5/30/12
                Second visit: 9/12/12
                Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I'm 5 feet 6 inches and he's 5 feet 7 inches not much of a difference except when I wear eff me pumps.

Comment

My SO is 5'6 and I'm 5'10 but I think I'm shrinking for some reason. :/

Comment

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
                      I'm 5'6" and he's 6'5". I love it. We have to strech to kiss, but it's not an issue for us. We fit together perfectly.
                      My SO and I are the same heights. I love it so much. He's always picking me up and usually has to for us to kiss standing up. When we're watching TV on the couch, I can easily fall asleep curled up in his arms.

It also makes the sex interesting, in my opinion...

Comment

Hahaha, I am 6'4.5 and my girlfriend is a tiny 5'0. Things will be interesting when we are together... Hahaha.

Comment

My SO is 6'3 and I'm 5'0. I think it's great to have such a big, tall guy to hug, but we get a lot of "oh my gosh, the height difference between you two... It's insane," and a few stares in public. Oh well!

Comment

We're fairly close, compared to some of the pairings here! I'm 5'8 and he's 6'0 or 6'1 (I forgot >< ). I like being able to look up at him though, which doesn't happen with loads of people because I'm fairly tall for a lady~
                            xxx

Comment

Originally posted by OvertheSea View Post
                              We're fairly close, compared to some of the pairings here! I'm 5'8 and he's 6'0 or 6'1 (I forgot >< ). I like being able to look up at him though, which doesn't happen with loads of people because I'm fairly tall for a lady~
                              One of my friends who is a girl is 6'0" she has so much trouble finding guys taller than her and she can't wear heels cause that makes her so much taller than all the guys its kinda funny. xD

Anyways I'm 5'7" and my SO is 6'1". Not too big of a difference but he always likes to make fun of how much shorter than him I am. I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him but it doesn't really affect much. (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

I am 5'0 and he's 5'7 and we're perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X