Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls, do you like it when a guy smells your hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it. I love that he likes the way my hair smells when I've just washed it and after we've gotten down and dirty. I know it's just that he likes my pheramones but it makes me feel oh so special.

I actually just told him the other day that I wish he was here on the couch telling me how good my hair smells.

Comment

I'm neutral. My SO touches my hair a lot (let his fingers run through it) and often tells me how soft it feels and etc (Japanese hair has a kinda different texture, so to him my hair is the softest ever XD). Don't really think he has smelled it. Can't remember.

Comment

My SO plays with my hair a lot. Which is the only reason I agreed to growing it out. All previous men always said they liked women with long hair, but then never even touched mine, so I chopped it all off! But since the current man actually runs his fingers through it, I don't mind growing it out. I don't know that it's quite long enough to smell yet. Unless he put his nose right on my head! hehe

Comment

It's not like he goes and says, "Hey Morgan let me smell your hair." but when we're cuddling and he kisses my neck he'll say "I only love you because you smell so good..." when he smells my hair haha

oh and that sentence changes all the time. "i only love you because you have soft skin..." haha

Comment

actually i do this with Denise's hair cause its so soft and smells good, she's never complained once lol. we play with each others hair alot, i like that its relaxing

Comment

yes. my favorite thing is when he plays with my hair and runs his fingers through it, and i love it when he tells me how nice it smells(:
              I'm with this too. Always like it when my SO does that to me.

Comment

Working...
              X