No announcement yet.

"i hate the effect you have on me!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's such a cute post!!! And absolutely yes...he's the only person who calms the uncontrolable side of me down.
    Thank you for the post, the smile, and the reminder

Comment

My boyfriend and I have yet to fight, but if I am ever annoyed with something or someone in general, he does have a way to make me forget about my troubles. He makes me happy and I always say he is my happy place.

Comment

It really depends. Most of the time when we argue it's ME who is mad, and he gets over it really fast so he won't try to say something comforting like that. However if I'm upset about something else, he is the best person for me to turn to.

Comment

He doesn't even have to tell me I'm beautiful or anything, one simple smile or he'll pout at me and everything flies out the window, I can never stay mad at him. It's annoying sometimes but very helpful to him when I'm mad xD

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

when we argue usually the anger subsides within the hour, its a slow go but eventually we go back to being lovey dovey, when i know were back in the right mood i'll try to make her giggle somehow. its kinda slightly silent after an a argument because were still pissed and annoyed, but after awhile we start the convo back up again

Comment

Working...
            X