Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better right now. (:

Comment

Some progresses came up during his latest visit, so it means better.

Comment

Pretty much a mid way - not worse, not any better. But it's a good mid way nevertheless xD

Comment

Generally, we're a stable, happy couple - so I'd say we're consistent. We do have our bad moments sometimes, but they don't scare us that much because we know we can overcome them.

Comment

Better. We were recently able to work thru something that has been bothering me for awhile thru talking it out and coming to a compromise. I feel listened to and respected which is huge for me.

Comment

Better! We're a bit of an up and down couple because we're both quite passionate and have the tendency to be drama queens. We fight, then we get to have all that good make up stuff. However, it's been a steady up for us for the last few months and I'm hoping it will continue.

Comment

Better every day. As I often moan here, I have a lot of issues from my past, yet he's always so good with me, the issues are starting, ever so slowly, to dissolve. I'm constantly amazed that I've fallen in love with my best friend, and a bit stunned that every day I seem to love him more. I think he feels much the same.

Comment

Right now I feel better, we just went through one hell of a week...
                  But overall it's degrading. Not necessarily us, but,... I don't know how to describe it. The end is so, so, so far away and I'm leaving next year even further away from him...We're cutting back our visiting days by like 80% and it's just a dark path ahead
                  We'll get through it though! We're dedicated, steady, and passionate.

Comment

Well we did have a blowout a couple days ago...but things are getting better. I think it gets hard because we both get overemotional. Things are ok usually...I think we try to stay in neutral. Can't really say its going to be great since we are away from each other.

Comment

To quote the song that came to mind when I saw this, lol.
                      I've got to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time.

We have some days that can be difficult, as I have an anxiety disorder and have some very down days. But we're completely mad about each other, and rather laid back, so we don't really stress about our relationship too much in general. And we just love each other more and more as time goes on. He's so freaking fantastic

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Worst, the time difference and our work schedules are putting a damper on the time we usually spend chatting. I started a new job that keeps me busy so I can't chat online as much as he's getting promoted and taking on more responsibilities. We are now lucky if we speak everyday.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I would have to say that our relationship has lost it's sweet time and now begin to have the more serious thought about how serious it is, especially with him who seems to have more lot issues in our relationship than myself.
                          I would say that we both now are feel insecure but at the same time also feel comfortable. Sounds weird I know
                          Now I confuse where to put it between better and worse XDD

Comment

It's wierd but I would say for better now. I mean with him deployed it's been hard communication wise but despite the hardship we are going through I believe it has made us stronger and we have realized how much we mean to eachother. I mean I am a very independent girl but all I think about is how he's doing and how much I love him. We cherish the emails and few calls we do have so much more than before and I think this time apart with just give us stronger and after we get through this we can get through anything..sorry if I rambled but I am so happy that I got him and he is amazing Can't wait to start our life together (wherever that is going to be at! :P)...
                            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

We got into a litte routine, I can feel that. But our love is stronger and more mature. We are very actively working on whatever we can to get us back together again so we're not so focused on spending hours on skype every day. I do miss it, though.
                              I just hope we won't get lost in our everyday life and lose that special link that we have.

Comment

We're about the same as some of the others...consistent.

Everything is just nice and normal. We don't have anything (like closing the distance, etc.) planned just yet, but I think once either one or both of us gets a job, hopefully everything will become much clearer.
                                National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Working...
                                X