Our first meeting might not happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first meeting might not happen...

My SO has been saveing up since we have been together to come to see me......and our plans went for a drop when his laptop died and he needs this for school....since he is in programing.....so our Christmas visit wont be......he is trying to sell his stuff to get atleast some of the money back but really looking at it he wont have enough money....he gave me a descion to get me a netbook so we can spend more time together and make up for the none visit....and yes he is in another country so we havent meet yet and our first meeting might end up with just the move there.......he said he would pay for half of the netbook and my parents could pay the other for my birthday i dunnu if i want that...id rather see him instead

aww im sorry. It is so disappointing when plans don't work out. Well if he isn't going to have the money until later, is getting the netbook really that big of a deal? I mean, if you don't get it, you still won't be able to see him right? so get it and then like he said you can spend some more time together.

I hope you get to see him soon

Comment

aw I'm sorry! Maybe something will work out.

Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!

And about the netbook im not sure i guess i think if he pays for half that it will be more less time for us to be together you know? like it will take longer....since he goes to school he can only work part time when he can

Thanks again i hope things work out too....hope to see him soon

Comment

I'm sorry

Comment

Aww that sucks. Yes, I know how this is. My boyfriend wanted to come visit me in the November after we started "seeing each other" in Februaruy 2008, but it just didn't work out. Then last year, he wanted to go to London with me, where I was anyway with my mum's family. While I was there in July, he said he'd got everything worked out, told me his plan and bought tickets the next day. He told his parents some lie and they paid for it, but I got to see him that August! After 2 years of knowing each other and 1 and a half years of dating, I definitely think it's worth any wait.

Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Oi! Im glad things worked out i really hope they work out with me he is talking about going in the summer to see me maybe i dont know i was really hopeing Christmas but im nto sure whats going to happen....he said he would spend 100 euro for the netbook for me and my dad could pay the rest not sure what that is in US dollars but im hopeing for him to get here on christmas some how i have so much hope for it i dont even know why im not upset yet maybe all this hope he will be here i just want to be with him so badly for the first time.....receive our first kiss and all that
              And yeah i do think its worth the wait! thats why im hesitating the money..........he said if i do choose that option....for him paying half for the netbook that itd throw him back 2 months in comeing to me.....im still not really sure what to do

Comment

Working...
              X