• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! This is a really inspiring letter. Thanks for sharing it

Comment

Ahhhh.....love this so much.
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

A very inspiring post. Congratulations for making it and thank you.
        1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
        Progress: 3/26
        Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
        Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

Wonderful idea! Should be published somewhere so everyone can read. Enjoy your life now, I'm very glad for you!

Comment

Beautiful post.

(This is why forums need 'like' buttons)
            ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
            The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

awww thank you all for your kind words! It wasn't easy...but SOOO worth it.

Comment

Do you know I have read this thread several times & thought I had posted in it but never had? Kicking myself...this is so inspiring. A good reminder of why we all do this on a daily basis - the hope that one day we'll be at a doorstep of our very own with the one we love <3

Comment

Thanks Krista...it is so hard for me to read through stuff I posted over the last two years and to see my frustration in my words...all the times I wanted to give up...and I mean I sit here...today...distance closed...it happened....my goodness it happened...all my doubt, worry, depression, and through it all in the end....it happened.

Comment

I just read your post and I must confess it gave me goosebumps... to be honest, you describing the moment you said goodbye and looked at him wiping a tear away made wipe one too.

but I agree with the previous posts... this is inspiring...

thank you!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                    X