No announcement yet.

More Than Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like pretty much everyone else has said, you need both for a relationship to work.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Like many others have said before me - definitely both!

I couldn't actually be passionately intimate with someone without that foundation of strong friendship in the first place anyway.

Comment

You definitely need both. Speaking from someone that had one without the other.... It makes a WORLD of difference when you have both.
        ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
        Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
        Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
        Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

One of my Favourite quotes:

" Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love", which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident"- Louis de Bernieres

....... of course it's nice to have the volcano for as long as possible though

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Until we meet I'm rolling friendship as the more important beause steamy passionness >> is um, more of an irl thing to me, not that there's not the occasional fun night, but there's not a whole lot we can do about it . Without a bond or physical closeness, it'd seem pointless lol

Comment

Both Are very important!

Comment

Working...
              X