Reproduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P1nkL3m0n4d3 View Post
    My SO and I know we want 2 children preferably a boy and a girl. We actually talk about it a lot lol but we know it won't be for quite a while. I am so thankful that my SO wants/likes to plan out the rest of our lives just like me!
    I love planing my life out with my bf So exciting and makes me so happy!
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
      You guys are so cute
      Aww thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
        Aww thanks!
        You're welcome
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

We talked about it, agreed on 3 hahaha And we already have names for the first 2 xD rofl
          We're not in the makin hahaha but we will as soon as we have jobs and can afford it and of course most of all live together and be married >_> lol

Comment

Have any of you spoken about kids yet?
            Yes, we have. Mostly about how many we want and when.

Have you ever even thought about it?
            Think I've always thought about it. Before I met my SO I didn't want any kids at all. Now I want two.

Started the baby making or adopting process? :P
            Nope. Not before another three and a half year, I think.

Already have any?
            No.

Comment

Working...
            X