Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you and your SO send pictures everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxMeg589xX View Post
    I bet it made him happy this morning! I bet it made his day!
    I hope so...I know it does when I get one from him.
    ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
    Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
    Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
    Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Not every day. And I tend to send more than he does. And not just of myself, but of anything that strikes me. I'm probably pretty annoying with it, as I've got a random mind and so I send a lot of random things.

He doesn't send me many, but I love it when he does.

Comment

We don't send pictures every day or even that often, when I get a picture from him it's like a special treat, sometimes they'll be of him or pretty sunsets or even his dogs or cats if they're doing something funny. I'm not one for taking pictures of myself but I do it occasionally when I feel I look better than usual or if I find something interesting to take a picture of. ^^

Notes:
        Met: 8.17.09
        Started Dating: 8.20.09
        First Met: 10.2.10
        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

We used to send a few every day, and now it is a bit rarer, but it also a wonderful surprise when it happens

Comment

We sent pics back and forth pretty frequent..He loves pics of all kinds :P. Now I send him emails describing my day in pictures so he doesent miss you over there.
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

We don't send pictures to each other and we rarely cam. But we record short videos on cam and mail it to each other once per week. We've named it "The Update Service", haha.

Comment

We don't really send pictures to each other.
                Unless you count those screen-caps he takes of me with webcam and then send to me, because he knows it annoys me.

Comment

For a while we would send a photo a day, it could be of anything that we came across in our day. We skyped lots so I never felt like a I needed a photo of him.

Comment

I think I recieved maybe 7 pictures of Obi in total the entire time we were LD lol, and he recieved far less than that of me
                    every day seems like a lot of work, so good on you two!
                    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                      I think I recieved maybe 7 pictures of Obi in total the entire time we were LD lol, and he recieved far less than that of me
                      every day seems like a lot of work, so good on you two!
                      Yes, it is a lot of work.. but it makes me feel better whenever he tells me he only asks so much cause he loves seeing me

Comment

Working...
                      X