Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

My SO is definitely an introvert. Not an extreme introvert, but he definitely leans more towards that side. I however am an extrovert. Again, not an extreme one, but I lean more towards it. How about you guys? Are you an introvert or an extrovert? How 'bout your SO?

I'm definitely an introvert and he's definitely an extrovert. We balance each other out pretty good..lol.
    ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
    Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
    Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
    Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Extrovert Also not the extreme type, lol, I also have my times when I'd rather not express everything and keep some for myself.

Comment

We both bounce back and forth, which is good, I think. There will be days when we just want to stay in together and watch movies and then there are times when we'll go out and look for a party on campus. We tend to both kinda feel the same at the same times, which works out nicely for us.

Comment

I'm definitely an introvert, but I really don't know about my SO. Go figure, hah... She's not really an introvert or an extrovert. Maybe something between? Or more like, she has some charasteristics from both.
          "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

I'm definitely an introvert, and my SO is somewhere in the middle leaning towards introvert I think.

Notes:
            Met: 8.17.09
            Started Dating: 8.20.09
            First Met: 10.2.10
            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I'm def more into introvert whilst my SO is more into extrovert, although perhaps in certain times he can be a bit introvert. We make good balance.

Comment

I'm definitely leaning towards being an introvert, but I don't know if I fit a clear cut description. I value solitude a lot, I prefer one-on-one communication, I barely go out at all. But then, I establish rapport quite easily, I'm not shy and sometimes, when the setting is right, I'm the life of the party. I feel uncomfortable being in the spotlight, but I do enjoy reasonable attention. I don't do well when I have to fight for it though.

He's about the same I think. We both spend most of the time alone and feel rather comfortable like that. He's way more social on the weekends, often spends time with a group of 4-5 friends. But then, I think I'm a bit better at making friends.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

My SO and I are a combination of the two, we can be quite introverted in certain situations but extroverted in others. It just depends on who were with and the situation were in.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Im very introverted, its hard for me to make friends as i am really shy most of the time. Denise is extroverted shes the opposite of me(which is a really good thing!) she has her shy moments but they dont last long, she loves to strike up conversations with just about anybody

Comment

I'm an introvert and so is my SO.

First Met Online: May 08
                      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

I'm totes an introvert.
                        He's a bit of both? Like, he'll talk to anyone and be nice, but he spends a lot of time doing really individual acts like playing guitar or programming. Hmmm... I'm gonna say he's still an extrovert though

Comment

I'm definitely an introvert and my SO is definitely an extrovert.

Comment

I'd say that generally, we're both extroverted. Both of us used to be painfully shy, so are still comfortable having alone time (and need it!), but we're both very social people.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                            Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Im in the middle leaning towards extrovert, and he's an introvert (although he is an extrovert when he's around people he's comfortable with). We're a good match.

Comment

Working...
                              X