Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did you talk before you considered the other person your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and I knew each other for about a month before we decided to be together. We met when I went on holiday to visit a friend who had recently moved to England to be with her boyfriend. My (now) boyfriend just happened to be living with them (her boyfriend and he are brothers.) When I left, I knew I had strong feelings for my SO. We skyped pretty much every day when I got home. It just felt right from the very first day I met him.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

We met online in April 2005, I believe.
      We became official on August 2007.
      (:

Comment

We met online in November 2008, he told me he loved me in April 2010 and we became official when we met for the first time in June 2010. We were just good friends at first because we thought it could never work because of the distance and his job.

Comment

It depends on how I define day we met. If its the first day of being really casual hi-bye acquiantences, then it was about 4 months. If its from when we started going to places alone as language partners, then it was about 2.

Comment

We had a very instant relationship... in just 3 days he kissed me already.. what we thought as "holiday fling" is last until today. Before he kiss me he actually already say "i love you" but he say it in Russia language, and i don't understand that! he say it twice until one day i understand whats that mean!! hehehe
            From the kissing we dont really say hey we're a couple.. but the way he treated me show it more than words i guess. And 7 months after he invite me to visit him to Germany... hufff....

Comment

I started talking to my boyfriend over two years ago, I had feelings for him for almost that entire time, but I went without discussing them with him. I dated for awhile just to get my mind off him but nothing went well. I called him my boyfriend jokingly for awhile, but we didn't make it official until we met for the first time in April.

Comment

My SO and I didn't start a relationship, or even know we loved each other until almost 6 months of talking online. After all those months something happened one night when him and I were talking and we realized we had fallen for each other. So that led to us starting a relationship within that month before even meeting. My so and I are planning that meeting now, but we pretty much know all about each other.
                Met Online: 2009-10
                Started Talking: Jan 25, 2011
                Relationship Started: June 25, 2011
                First Meeting: June 9, 2014
                Engaged: June 12, 2014
                Second Visit and Road Trip: Sep 3, 2014

Comment

Working...
                X