Dating Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating Goals

What is your LDR dating goal? (Marriage, Dating, Companionship, or Pen-Pals)

I definitely want my relationship to end in marriage, if I just wanted a friend I wouldn't waste my time in a 3 year long LDR I'd be out dating other guys and the like, I want this relationship to be exactly that a relationship not a friendship.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Marriage, definitely.

Comment

Love and long-term companionship. I'm not that interested in marriage, I've been there, done that, but a life-long partner would be perfect for me. I might consider marriage, if it was necessary for residence, but I'm US, and my guy is EU, so there are plenty of other ways to do it
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Life-long love and happiness, with each other. I'm thinking that's gonna include marriage and a few babies

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

marriage, family, together until were 90 something years old and both of us die in our sleep together

Comment

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. That's the plan. <3

Comment

Marriage and kids, definitely. In 2012 I want to have my closing the distance plan set!

Comment

Companionship, life partner. Perhaps marriage, especially -- as Moon says -- for residence, but I'm not burning to get married again. Mostly I want to come home every day to my best friend.

Comment

Since my SO and I are now married, I would like our future goals to be, of course ending the distance and then children.

Comment

Originally posted by jennyjellybeans View Post
                      First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. That's the plan. <3
                      So cute! me too

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                      Started Dating: 10.17.08
                      Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                      First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Marriage Having kids...being with my best friend...that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by My Hearts in Kentucky View Post
                          So cute! me too
                          Lol thanks!!! I hope all of that works out for you. <3

Comment

Companionship, someone to breed with.

Not that we ever had goals really. I didn't go into this hoping to get a husband at the other end or anything, but if I had to narrow it down and say "these are the goals" then yeah, that's it.
                            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

since we skipped a few steps and are married..I would say closing the distance and then enjoying eachother's company for a few years..thennn babies!
                              " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                              Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X