It's over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's over...

She and I broke up today. It had been going downhill for a while and i didn't want to believe it. I'm gonna need a while to sort out these feelings in my head. So much for love lasting forever...
    Maybe i'll have better luck in the future when i decide to start dating again
    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
    Progress: 3/26
    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

I'm sorry I hope things work out better for you in the future.

Comment

Sorry to hear. I hope you all the best.

Comment

Sorry.. It's so painful but I know you will get through this in no time...
        Hugs :""""
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I'm so sorry that things didn't work out. **hugs**

Comment

I'm sorry that your relationship didn't work out. I hope you have better luck in the future when you decided to get back into the dating game.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. Take your time in healing and I wish you all the best. *hugs*

Comment

I am sorry

Comment

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out Best of luck to you in the future!

Comment

Don't let yourself be overwhelmed by this, good luck in the future.

Comment

So sorry Hoping things get easier for you!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I'll probably stick around. I've grown quite fond of this forum and the people who inhabit it.
                        1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                        Progress: 3/26
                        Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                        Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened, but I'm glad your deciding to stick with us! If you ever need to talk, my inbox is always open! And I'm sure anyone else here would be willing to talk too! :]

Comment

Working...
                          X