No announcement yet.

What caught your attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His personality was the first thing that caught my attention. We met playing Halo 3 on xbox live and I happened to get grouped up with him in a game, and then he invited me and others to play some custom games with him on maps he'd made. He was just so much fun to be around, I started playing with him on a daily basis. After that, we started talking all the time, whether we were playing or not, and he was just such a good friend, he'd always listen when I needed a friend, and was there to comfort me. Now-a-days, there's not a thing about him that I don't like, other than the fact he lives across the country lol, he just really is an amazing guy and the perfect one for me <3
    You never forget your first love...

Comment

I absolutely adore the dimple on his right cheek when he grins. I still get lost in those deep brown eyes and his laugh and smile just make me all shivery. But that dimple will do me in -every- time
      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I really loved the way my SO typed. She always seemed so happy and friendly. We had wonderful conversations. I also thought that she was quite pretty.

Comment

I find it extremely cute how fast she blushes when i compliment her . i also LOVE the 2 main personalities she has. her main personality is being a complete pirate whenever we're around other people. and the second one is when it's just us. she gets extremely girly on me giving me faces, cuddling, sings, and i love how comfortable she is with me. she's scared of drunk people, as a child, she witnessed one of my uncles "go off" due to his mental illness while he was drunk. and whenever we see a random guy stumbling on the street, she'd hide behind me and she knows I'll protect her if the situation comes to it . she has many other personalities, but these are the two she shows off mostly.
          My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
          Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
          Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
          Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
          Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
          Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
          Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
          Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
          Tobby: Addict!
          Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

His smile instantly captured me >.< I've seen his baby pictures and the smile has not changed one bit >.< Also we can have a right laugh about things His accent is AMAZING and he is just all over the most amazing guy ever to me I could sit here and type for hours about things that i love about him! XD

Comment

His unconditional love. I know it sounds lame but there are no words to describe it.

Comment

Working...
              X