No announcement yet.

What's your favorite memory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say our first kiss still remember the date 21-JAN-2004 we were seeing butterfly effect. The best feeling in the world I still have it to this day everytime we kiss. It's like fire works.
    That and everytime we talk or I see him are also my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by Esther View Post
      Like almost everyone, I have so many favorite memories it's very hard to choose just one

But I think it would be one night, during his first visit here, well past midnight when it started to rain cats and dogs outside and we immediately ran out and kissed under the rain for a good while everything was so magical; the distant thunder, the smell of dampness, the rain on us... it was amazing
      I think that's so adorable. It reminds me of almost like a "The Notebook" scene, if you know what I'm talking about. :]

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
      My favorite memory is when he forced me to eat an olive, I told him that I hated them and that they tasted disgusting but he insisted I would like it, so I tried it, it was so gross I accidently spit it in his face and we both just sat there laughing our heads off, of course I got to tell him I told you so. :P
      That happened to me with my SO. Only I was the one making him try the olive. haha. :]

Comment

hmmm kind of hard to think of picking only one of it...as i really cherish every moment i spent with him as AeroSmith song "I don't wanna miss a thing" hahah... i want to stay awake to see him asleep

I think the best memory i got is when we went to Zugspitze, the highest part of Germany. I love high place, but never thought he will bring me that high (over 2900meters)! We had so much laugh, playing with the slide, snow war, making snowman, enjoying the view--where the clouds are really below us..skies blue.. and its so quiet in some paces there... had lunch while he stare at me eating goulash (LoL) thats the highest place where i eat my lunch. Walk hand in hand to Sonn of Alpen, visiting a small church there, sit down in a rock for very long time leaning to each other not saying anything just a quiet moment watching the empty ski lines. Just thinking, i want to spent my life with this guy-only.

Sorry for the long post little bit carried away! hahah

Comment

SOOOOOO MANY, all of them are my favorites, but the one memory that stuck the most is probably our first dance together. that night couldn't have gone better in my opinion.
          My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
          Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
          Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
          Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
          Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
          Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
          Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
          Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
          Tobby: Addict!
          Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

We did the silliest things together in bed. (Not like that, lol.)
            Like I would pull the blankets off him and refuse to give him any, because one night he somehow managed to pull the blankets off me, he is also extremely hard to wake up.
            And I told him I was leaving him for the wall, because on the same night he was pushing me up against the wall while he slept, I basically had to climb over him to escape.

Probably doesn't sound funny to anyone else but it was to us, at the time. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Vail View Post
              Like I would pull the blankets off him and refuse to give him any, because one night he somehow managed to pull the blankets off me, he is also extremely hard to wake up.
              And I told him I was leaving him for the wall, because on the same night he was pushing me up against the wall while he slept, I basically had to climb over him to escape.

Haha, i got quite the giggle from that.

Comment

We have so many but one in particular stands out to me.
                Me and my SO met over Call of Duty MW2 and we had a group of people that we played with most of the time.
                Two people from that group constantly harassed us about being a couple (our feelings were not confessed at the time but were nonetheless there).
                Every time me and my SO played together we were constantly harassed but secretly enjoyed it.
                When we both look back at it we confessed that we both enjoyed the teasing very much and find it ironic that practically everything they said was true.

Comment

My favorite memory would be when he came to visit and I was in my room doing something and he was out in the living room and turned on the song "Marry Me" by Train. I poked my head out of the room and saw him standing there and instantly had a huge smile on my face =). We slow danced to the song and shared a nice long kiss together. He wasn't able to be at my Senior Prom and promised me we would share a dance together so this was so perfect and I'll never forget it =)

Comment

Originally posted by killerkaytee View Post
                    My favorite memory would be when he came to visit and I was in my room doing something and he was out in the living room and turned on the song "Marry Me" by Train. I poked my head out of the room and saw him standing there and instantly had a huge smile on my face =). We slow danced to the song and shared a nice long kiss together. He wasn't able to be at my Senior Prom and promised me we would share a dance together so this was so perfect and I'll never forget it =)
                    That is absolutely adorable, especially with the song choice of all songs. :] I got the biggest grin when I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by xnavylovex118 View Post
                      That is absolutely adorable, especially with the song choice of all songs. :] I got the biggest grin when I read that.
                      Aww =) I told him how much I loved that song and I wanted it to be our first dance song at our wedding and he actually remembered and played that one =)

Comment

Mine has got to be last October i was sick and my parents were out of town Kyle had already planed on coming up to stay with me. He took such great care of me following me into the bathroom to make shore i was ok, fixing me meals, he even made up a little game to take my mind off everything but the best part was at night when he stroked my head held me tight in his arms till i fell asleep he always knows how to make me feel better when i'm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Vail View Post

my SO and do the same thing LOL it normally ends with an elbow in the face though

Comment

when we met for the 1st time this summer. we had some good times (and bad).

Comment

After being together for over 5 and a half years it's so hard to pick just one memory!

My top 3:
                              1. The night we met - I couldn't sit still through class! I almost ran the mile to my apartment to get ready for the night. We planned to go to dinner and see 'The Producers'. Instead we stayed at my place and made pizza, watched Aladdin, and listened to the CD he brought for me.

2. kiss in the rain - the week before we became LD we attended his cousins wedding. it was raining the night before when he came over. our ritual was that he would call me when he came over and i would meet him outside cause my apartment intercoms never worked and my roomies didn't like the PDA we had. well when he called i grabbed my keys and phone and headed out to meet him...he was in the back lot that i actually needed to go out in the rain to find him! it was well worth it! he grabbed my hand, pulled me close, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me like he's never done before. i can say that being kissed in the rain is AMAZING!!!

3. our first valentines day - it came a month after we started dating...we knew we wanted to be together forever and that we had a lot in common...this day proved we belong together...we got each other the SAME card and a teddy bear! great minds think alike! we ended up going out for dinner when his old choir called to sing to me and he stayed til midnight to help me with a huge project for school...a great night was spent at Kinko's! lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X