No announcement yet.

This site in general..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually found this site when I was looking for quotes to put at the end of each letter I wrote to my husband, and I ended up not only finding that but an amazing place to come to for support and to lend support as well. It's so amazing to just pop on here every night and hear the great news of closing the distance that gives us hope, and seeing the relationships in general work out no matter the length. And of course the adult section definitely has a way of either giving you a giggle or a massive blush. Haha. But, this site/forum is for sure a mood lifter. Every one is so supportive, and whether you talk with them much or not they're there for you. And that's an amazing feeling. I personally want to thank Michelle and Frank for creating this, and all the members on here. You all are so sweet and I honestly would probably be crazy without you all. :]<3

Comment

I couldnt agree with you anymore! I really love this place & yes, the adult section can be very entertaining, haha!

Comment

This place is a home, not a house which I think a lot of people love about it. We're glad you found it and each one of us is glad WE found it. I know I couldn't get past certain things and events in my life if it wasn't for the people who make it a community!

Comment

Working...
        X