It still doesn't seem real...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still doesn't seem real...

It still doesn't seem real to me that my SO is going to be home in less than an hour. I keep texting friends thinking that I should make plans to hang out tonight, and part of me kind of isn't sure if I should or not. I'm not entirely sure how tired he's going to be from the almost 24 hour trip and I know that the first people he's going to want to see is his family, but I just also don't feel that it's even real. I don't know what to do... it's confusing, it's weird to me that he's actually here (his plane just landed) and that he's going to be on his way home from the airport, and that he's actually going to be here. I feel so unprepared, like I didn't ask him anything about when he got home, what was going to happen, if he expected to see me tonight or if he didn't. I didn't even ask him if his cell phone from before was going to be working or if I had to get a hold of him some other way.

I feel stupid for not being prepared for this but I guess the thing is, I just really didn't think it was happening. I mean, I knew it was happening, but it just didn't seem real.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

It must be exciting for you. I moved in with my SO a few months ago and it still doesn't seem real. I think that's a natural feeling. Try to enjoy yourself and not over think things. It may take a little while for your SO to adjust to being back, so try to also be patient. And, most importantly, have fun!

Comment

That's awesome! I'm sure he will be super happy to see you even after the long flight

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

My SO demanded to see my at 3:00 am after he got home. Don't be surprised when he wants to be with you. Be happy! He's there.

Comment

That's super exciting that your SO is home again. I think that you should give him a little bit of time with his family before contacting him. He'll be sure to see you when he's ready, and I'm sure that will be soon.
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
          X