No announcement yet.

Things your SO has made you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO has changed my life around completely and changed me for the better. I am the way I am today because of him, not just because of my parents. Everything my SO has ever done for me, every little moment he spent with me, every little word he's said, all the love he's given me (not to mention his heart <3).....I'm more grateful to him for all of those things than any amount of material things he could give me <3

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
      He's made me a better person and he makes me smile ALOT.... does that count :P
      100% percent!

Comment

Anthony made a cross-stich of a bunch of cats that says "You're among friends" which he gave me right before we went back to long distance.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

He made me a bracelet as a birthday present when we first got together and were CD. It broke in March because I wore it all the time.
          ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
          The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

My SO isn't very crafty but he makes me feel better when I'm sick, I know that doesn't quite count but hey :P

Notes:
            Met: 8.17.09
            Started Dating: 8.20.09
            First Met: 10.2.10
            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

My SO gives me personal things more or buys me gifts, doesn't really make them. But he has drew me a picture when he sent a letter, once took a picture of the words i love you with rose petals, and did a online collage of a heart with my fav pictures of him, so he can be very creative. Lol but what do you expect, he's a animator lol they have fun creative minds.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

My SO has drawn pictures capturing certain funny moments that happened to us and sent them to me (such as an artistic re-creation of us walking into a cliffside cave, and being chased out by wild goats- I laugh every time I look at it, remembering).
                The fact that he is NOT, um, artistically inclined, makes the drawings all the more wonderful, lol!!
                We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

My SO is carpenter so he made me two picture frames for Christmas to bring to school with me for the pictures we have together. They're beautiful.

Comment

Oooh, my SO is a graffiti artist and from time to time he'll do some for me. It's really nice to see his creations because he's really creative and talented and I love to watch him make them and take tons of pictures. I'll upload some he did for me below, sorry about the size!

Comment

My SO has made me a picture with a quote on it and saying "I love you".. and he made a timeline from our cute tweets from twitter... We also play Minecraft alot and he has made cute things for me on there too..
                      Last edited by xAngelx; October 8, 2011, 01:31 PM.
                      Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                      X