Entertainment and things to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertainment and things to do

I need some ideas on things that me and my SO can do online. He doesn't have a webcam and his laptop isn't that great so I don't want him to have to download things that could potentially mess up his comp completely. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

You may want to check out https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/...uplestodo.html, it has a lot of fun things to do together

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I've have looked at that list already, but thank you. This isn't my first LDR, but I never thought I'd be in one again. I need something we can do like virtual dating or something interactive that we could do. He has a kid and I have school so that kind of limits certain things

Comment

Hmm have you looked at the Things For LDR Couples to do section lately? I usually find fun new ideas in there. Beyond that I'm not much help, sorry

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

We play Words with Friends. We always have 3 games going. It's not really something to do "together" as most of the time we play it when we're not talking, but it's still nice to play a game with him. And now you can play it on Facebook -- no super computer needed.

Comment

Working...
          X