No announcement yet.

It's been 5 days and no contact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If her mother's aware of the relationship you and your SO have, then there's no harm in contacting her and sending her a message asking what's up. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to contact her. 5 days is too long, in my opinion.

Good luck!

Comment

I sent her mother a message and still nothing. I might I have to do the next step and call her school. It would be pretty messed up not to talk to me days before we are supposed to see each other and I can't see her doing that. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Ugh...it's stressing me out to no end. I do all I can for her while she is in school. I send her care packages of food, send her flowers, write her poems, giving her the space she needs to get her work done...I just don't if i did something wrong or if there is some other explanation....

Comment

I'm sorry, this must be hard, but yes I think you should call her school

Comment

I don't think its stalkerish to be concerned for you girlfriend especially when she gets sick often.
          If you two talk often or on a daily basis than its normal to worry when you don't hear from them.

If you can write her mom and say " Hey this is _____ and I was wondering if _____ is okay because I haven't heard from her for a good while and I was worried she may be sick again or something, If you could have her contact me when she can I would really appreciate it, thank you for your time - ____ "

Or something like that.
          " There is always hope.
          "

Comment

So I'm on day 6 and still no contact. I even tried the school but I couldn't get through. Her phone is working because it rings so she didn't lose it or didn't charge it. What the hell is going on? I'm supposed to see her on Friday and still no word as to where I am meeting her if at all at this point. I've done what I can I think. All I can do now is keep trying everyday to get in touch with her. Ugh....the stress has taken its toll on me. I just want her to be alright. She can be mad about anything even though there is nothing to be mad about. As long as she is ok.

Comment

She finally texted me this evening saying she was sorry she hand't been in touch and will call me tonight.

Comment

Thank Gd she texted you, I don't know her and I don't know you but I was worried specially because you explained about her health. And I imagined myself in your situation
                Well I hope everything will be fine when she'll call you, and explained you what happened :s

Comment

Thanks, Jenny. However, and maybe I am reading too much into this, but when she texted me she never said I love you like she normally does. Then she never even called me. I'm not trying to make excuses for her but we do have a 2 hour time difference and it tends to be a regular thing for her to do (not to call). She apologizes the next time we talk. Am I being paranoid? I don't want to lose her. I'm not normally like this, but I have really fallen in love with her and don't want to lose her. I always get scared that love just fades. She will call me today hopefully.

Comment

Uncertainty is the worst part - I hope things are okay with you. Maybe she's just dealing with stress in school. I know I can seem a bit distracted/not myself when I have something worrying me.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for being there guys. It means a lot. I freakin' love this website lol

Comment

I love this web site too! hehehe
                        Well you know is normal that your gf doesn't call every time she says she will do it, so let's hope she will call tonight. My bf and I speak every night (we don't have time difference), but last night it was already late and I didn't know about him (he goes to sleep much earlier than me, specially if the next day is a working day), so I call him because Iwas woried, it was just that dinner with his friends took much longer than he expected and he was just getting home...
                        I think what Nele says is posible, maybe she is busy with school, specially because you gonna see eachother this weekend so probably she wants to advance as much as she can before visiting you so she won't have to study too much when she gonna be with you.

Comment

Well I'm glad she texted even if she never called! I hope you get a chance to talk to her soon!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

If your expecting communication from her, I would message her mother. I don't think it would be to big of a deal.

Comment

Glad to hear she contacted you. Hope the talk goes well later

Comment

Will give you a heads up after I talk with her. Hopefully all goes well.

Comment

Working...
                                X