Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HE DON'T ANSWER MY MESSAGES for 16 DAYS.. and THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT.. PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE DON'T ANSWER MY MESSAGES for 16 DAYS.. and THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT.. PLEASE HELP

We met at holiday. I'm 22 and he is 28. He lives in Germany and I live in Turkey. He was at Turkey, actually he is Turkish but he lives in Germany since he was born. His parents have a summer house at the holiday place that I went.

When I first see him, I fell in love… In 3-4 days we advanced our relationship from friendship to love. I love him and he loves me(according to his say). After the holiday, I return to home (Istanbul) and he was at holiday place for 2-3 days more. After that he came to Istanbul and we came together, we have just 1 day for spend It was a wonderful day) after that, he went to Bodrum in Turkey, actually if he and his old girl friend broke up in March and because of that, he came to holiday with all alone.

After he went to Bodrum, he was more careless than past. and 2 days before, he return to Germany, in his message when he returned to Germany, he says w “I will buy a new computer, after that we can talk on Skype and you can hear my voice. I love you, please don’t forget me”.

I'm so sad... Everythings finished... I can't access him.. He didn't answer my messages

In my first message in this site, I said "But now, when he return to home in Germany, for 2 days he didn’t call me or send me some messages.."

After he returned to Germany, he sent me a message first he returns to home, his message is in Turkish but now I'm translating to English. It's his message "I returned to home sweety, in this week I will buy a new computer. You can hear my voice bu Skype. I love you, please don't forget me, kisses"

then I answered his message, but he didn't answer my message....

after 4 days he sent me a message " What's up darling? Computer is ok. Tomorrow I will sign up to facebook and Skype. I love you. When I look at to our photos and listening the music that you sent to me, I want to cry."

after that, I answered his message but again he didn't answered my message...

Then after 2 days, I log into Skype, he added me, I accepted it and 2 hours later, he logged on. We talked about 4 minutes.. Because he said "I must go to work after 3 hours, I must sleep, is it ok to continue to talking tomorrow 14:00? " I said Ok.

After that, I waited him from 14:00 to 01:00 but he didn't came to Skype.. I was very sad but I didn't send him a message to his phone.. Life is complicated, in every hour, every minutes you can experience everything but the important thing is being deliberative... Maybe he have an urgent thing to do or he experiences an urgent situation.. But if he give value to me, he must send me a message as "Sorry, I cannot come to skype". That's it!!

After that, I talked with my friends, my mind was very complicated and I need to learn his love is real or not! I sent him a message.. My message is "Do you love me? but in real...?"

He instantly answered my message, he said "Of course, I love you so much! I was not online, do you suspect from that?"

I answered "No, I didn't suspected but sometimes I want to hear that".

He didn't answered my message....

This last message is before 16 days.. This is 16th day that I haven't got an answer from him

After his last message, I sent him a message from my the other phone number, he didn't know my the other number but this is a Turkish phone number code as +90, and he is not stupid, he can anticipate that it's me. I wrote in my message " Are you alive?

He didn't answer... Then after 1 week from my last message, I sent a message again, I wrote "Please say me, are you good? I'm just wondering that.. I don't interrogate you.. I just want to learn that you are good.. After that, if you don't want to talk with me, it's ok.." And the other part of my message are my feelings... I wrote to him, my feelings and dreams about us..

He didn't answered....

Before 2 days, I wrote a long writing to him from Skype.. I don't know that he read it.. Because there is a probability of block. Maybe he blocked me on skype and because of that, he can't read my writing.. I wrote all of my feelings.. I said again, "Please just one word, say me if you are good".. He didn't answered.....

I think about a probability of his return to his old girlfriend.. They seperated at March and I think he returned to her.. When we were at Istanbul, he said me "Actually me and my girlfriend were going to come to Bodrum and my summer house but we seperated, because of that I came by myself". I can't think something except of that because everything is very ridiculous.. I don't understand why he don't answer me! There isn't a reason for that, why why why why??????!!!!!!!!! For no reason at all, he don't talk with me.

I just want to hear one word from him.. I love him, I miss him so much. I can't take breath without him, I can't live without feeling his existence..

How can I cope with this situation? What can I do to hear something from him..

I don't know, please help me .. Please...

I can't live my normal life by thinking him. I can't stop to think him..

There is a reason for not answering your messages... I think he simply does not want the relationship anymore. If a man loves and cares for you, he will put in the effort to talk to you and do the best he can to keep the relationship alive. Obviously, this isn't happening here. You just have to stop contacting him and see if he responds. If not, then you know he's not interested anymore.

Comment

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but I thing you should start working in forgeting him. Don't try to contact him anymore, if he want to know about you he will contact you

Comment

I agree with Zapookie, when a man loves a woman then he will take an interest in her and make time. I'm really sorry that this happened to you, I can't imagine the pain you're going through..but you have to take this as a signal now, he's shown to you that he doesn't have you in his heart or mind and it will take time to fully see and understand this and be painful to detach because, unlike him, he is in your heart, but you need to be patient and also give yourself support from family/friends and time to heal. Good luck, if you need someone to talk to you can always message me

Comment

I'm sorry to say I agree with the other posters. It sounds like he wants the relationship to end, but it too cowardly to talk to you at all. It's time to move on
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

one to two weeks of not replying and contacting to you is too much,.its 16 days now as you said,.well sad to say,sad to hear,sad to feel..but I think everyones comment are correct,."It's time to move on girl"..be strong...he can't just tell it to you directly to the point that it end up now,.he is coward,.he is not man enough to face you...but don't lose hope.,everything happens for a reason,.just think that maybe this relationship are not meant for the two of you...I'm sorry..be brave!
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I hate to see when this happens. It's so painful..I'm afraid the other posters are right, and I agree with them....it's time to move on. If he doesn't contact you again, he's simply not interested anymore. Be strong, and the best of luck to you in the future. If you need support, we're all here for you

Comment

Thanks so much for your replys.. It's so good to me. I really recover myself. I'm more good now and I'm trying to hate from him, after I Hate him, I know I will completely get out of him from my mind...

Comment

Working...
                X