Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SO has gotten my first gifts..so excited...and I can only post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO has gotten my first gifts..so excited...and I can only post here!

That's because my family and friends don't understand our LDR, think this is a fantasy and I'm foolish. LFAD is the only place I can really share my
    excitement! My first gift I already have, which was something to do with the game we play together. My second gift I'm so excited and can't wait to receive it. He mailed out his shirt after wearing it so that I could sleep with it and keep him close to me. We have not yet met, so I can't wait to
    smell his scent...is that weird?

nope not weird at all. I had asked for one of his shirts for christmas, and he surprised me and sent it to me for no reason, and i love it so much, i wore it all the time. And when he came and left he left a few more shirts, i wear them all the time, and even use as a pillow case sometimes~
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Nope, not weird at all!

My partner and I are actually browsing for shirts ourselves. We're each going to pick one that we both like - I'm hoping to get one off LFAD! - and then send them to each other. The other will wear it for a time, send it back, and the cycle will repeat itself once the scent wears away. Both of us find it comforting.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

Hehe, the first time my SO and I saw each other after becoming LD, I accidentally ended up with one of his shirts packed in my suitcase at the end. From then on, when we see each other, he spends the last day wearing a tshirt that he gives me to take home with me The one from our last visit still smells a bit like his cologne!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Nah, I don't think this would be wierd My SO and I've decided to send each other a shirt with our smell on it, and I'm pretty sure I'd sleep in it every night just so that I could feel like I was sleeping in his arms

Comment

It's not weird at all. I wound up with one of my SO's shirts when we met and he kept my pillow. We also had the armbands from LFAD and two little glass hearts that we each carried.
            Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
            Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
            Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
            Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
            Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Working...
            X