No announcement yet.

What "dumb" things do you miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember how this got started...but my boyfriend would randomly grab my face and give it a huge lick XD After that I would always go "Ewww!" and rub my face on his shirt to get the saliva off (which would then make him laugh). Ahhh never thought I would miss that! /facepalm

Comment

I miss it when we go to kiss and then he blows raspberries at the exact same time that we kiss. And I miss waking up next to him and seeing his cute baby face when he first wakes up and how he says "Hi" as soon as he sees that I'm awake. Mostly I miss how he tickles me so much that I laugh so much that I make no sound at all - I'm ticklish everywhere! Even though it annoys me most of the time when he tickles me, I would do anything to be with him now for him to tickle me and do all of the other silly things he does
      No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Oh, so many things.

I miss asking her what time it was and it would be the same for me, I miss going in for a kiss and banging our teeth accidentaly, I miss singing "Set fire to the rain" together and touching her face when the part would come in the song, I miss her hand on my thigh while she drove, I miss being kicked out temporarily of the bedroom because she needed some alone time in the bathroom, I miss bugging her about organizing her things, I miss being able to look in her eyes, I miss staring at her while she'd do something else like rubik's cube or read the news or check text messages... I miss her stabbing my sholder with her chin whenever we'd hug on the bed.

OH, I miss bugging her while she was gargling listerine. I'd hold her hair to stop her from spitting it or I'd press on her neck to make her want to spit earlier. She'd get PISSED but she'd forgive me.
        My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

I miss the way he smells. Every night after we turned off the lights but before we fell asleep, we would cuddle and he smelled so wonderful--a mix of clean skin and a tiny bit of sweat and the remnants of his cologne. It made me feel so calm and safe. I wish I could bottle it, as weird as that sounds!

Comment

I miss him singing in the shower.
            My boyfriend always sings when he's in a good mood (and he usually is on visits) and a lot of the times he makes up new words for songs, normally something about how much he loves me. Like: "Dziubka, my beloved Dziubka, I really love you and you're so pre-eh-t-eeeeeee"
            I love that, because when he does it, I know he's happy and it makes me happy.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I miss carressing her back and on the way, scratching it or squeezing some acne from it. I have the same problem on my back and can't stand the bumps, so I do the same to her, but she's more sensitive to pain XD
              My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Sometimes when I kiss my SO really lightly, he'll suck in a lot of air and blow it all out while we're kissing. It's just as weird as it sounds, and it annoyed me at first cause I really just wanted a kiss But now I sorta miss it. Or the way he'll play with my hair or rub his fingers against my skin, my SO just can't keep his fingers still so we'll just be sitting on the couch and he'll be playing with my hair without even realizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by brazil View Post
                  I miss carressing her back and on the way, scratching it or squeezing some acne from it. I have the same problem on my back and can't stand the bumps, so I do the same to her, but she's more sensitive to pain XD
                  Oh my gosh! My SO popped a pimple on my back while he was rubbing my back and I will never forget it. He just did it like it was no big deal.. I don't even know. I was surprised that he was willing to do it haha.

I miss holding hands the most, and definitely his smell. I miss being able to take naps on him and have him play with my dog when I get too tired. Oh, and he'll "burp me" which is him patting my back but since he's so much bigger, he does it harder than he intends to which annoyed me so much when we'd be there snuggling and he'd start doing it but now I kinda miss it. I just miss everything he does.

Comment

I love watching my SO eat for some reason. She's so cute when she does it. I was picking at her last time I saw her for eating so much and the facial expression she makes when she likes my food

Comment

Originally posted by rixue View Post
                      I don't remember how this got started...but my boyfriend would randomly grab my face and give it a huge lick XD After that I would always go "Ewww!" and rub my face on his shirt to get the saliva off (which would then make him laugh). Ahhh never thought I would miss that! /facepalm
                      My guy does that too. It grosses me out every time and bugs me to no end, but I do really miss it.
                      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Sitting in parking lots talking because we don't have any better ideas of where to go. LOVE it. And i miss it a lot.

Comment

Driving in my car with her in the passenger seat and my right hand resting on her thigh. It became a habit, I got so used to that position that after she left (a day later or so) my sister was in the car with me and I ALMOST... emphasis on ALMOST... placed my hand on her thigh.

How awkward would THAT have been, lol?! Ew! *shudders*

Comment

I miss holding his hand on drives. I miss the repated kisses I plant on his shoulder as we lay in bed. I miss the mess of his apartment. I miss seeing his smile. I miss how he always wants me to try what he's eating or drinking, even if its illegal. He makes me taste everything, and I enjoy feeding him back on occasion. I miss his messy morning hair. I miss everything about him.

Finding myself.

Comment

I got used to being cold at night because he is the biggest blanket hog on the planet. Now, having all the blankets to myself again, I always get hot at night D:

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                              \

Comment

i miss him watching videos about videogames on youtube while watching the tv ... used to drive me up the wall with all the different sounds going on i couldnt stand it missing it soooo much right now tho

also he does this thing where he like flicks my nose - its not sore kinda difficult to explain what he does he just does it randomly id love for him to flick my nose right now
                                morven and christopher <3

Comment

Working...
                                X