Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this really a good excuse to miss my BIRTHDAY??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anikinz View Post
    i get it.. but i cant sit here and try to figure out what could be bothering him and planning everything to for him
    all he tells me is that the distance is hard for him.. but if its so hard then why wont he talk to me MORE than usually??
    *Most* men relax by being quiet, not by talking. If he's tired and stressed from things going on there it is very probable that he comes home and just has some quiet time to himself to gather his thoughts. I know when mine comes home, and even before I moved and he was not working, there were times when things were stressful and we didn't talk a lot.

I realize that LDRs require a lot of investment and time on both sides, but they also require a lot of understanding and compromise, especially if there is a big time difference. I agree that daily emails may be too much for some people (especially some guys) but I also agree that just giving him some space and being as undemanding as possible right now may be the best way to draw him closer and help him realize how much he misses you.

Just chill Live your life outside of the LDR too and you will have alot less stress.
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Working...
    X