What has your SO gotten you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has your SO gotten you!

My boyfriend and I are a year and a week apart, so we share the same birth month. September.
    I had been kinda wanting him to get me something, now normally I don't ask but now that we are LD I'd like to have something special from him on important days if I cant see him.

His birthday is on the 22 and I packed him:
    A scrap book with a " happy birthday " letter.
    4 PS2 games
    A laptop bag
    His dress shirt that I forgot to put in the last package. lol

Yes he is spoiled lol

My birthday is on the 28th. He said he was planning on getting me a soft blanket but that shipping was too expensive for it. Which I understand that, His last package that I sent him cost me $6.80 and this one might be $10-$15 because of the size of the box.

So he said he got me something small instead... I like small things especially if its something I could keep in a pocket or have on me 24/ 7 now that I'm going to be busy with school.... I'm not sure what it is, I'll have to wait til the 28th or so to find out.

I'm so excited.

What has your SO gotten you for special occasions?
    " There is always hope.
    "

my bf bought me a diamond heart ring the day before I left. his bday is coming up in 2 months and I gotta figure out what to get him!

Comment

He got me an african necklace the day I left to return to my home and has sent me rooibos tea bags, because I really love their tea. Curious what he is going to get me for Christmas and my birthday soon after!

Comment

Well he put a ring on it

He is a great artist so he painted a picture for me which I now proudly display in my bedroom. He also for my birthday in Febuary did a build a bear for me!

Comment

For my birthday, my partner wrote me a hand-made love-letter; he spritzed it with a little bit of his cologne so that I could have his scent with me and have a glimpse of what he smelt like (this was before we'd met). He sent me, too, some Kinder chocolate (yum!) and some gourmet chocolates that he loved that were also delicious. And then the highlight of the gift was a huge stuffed Collie dog (my favourite breed = any type of Collie dog) that he snuggled with before he sent it off.
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

When we met in person he gave me a beautiful necklace with diamonds. It is 2 hearts intertwined within a circle. The outside of the circle has the word Love written all around the edge. I have worn it since he gave it to me in February... only taking it off when the chain broke and he brought me a new chain the following week, so it's been on ever since. It's just long enough I can lift it to kiss it (and still do!!)
            Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
            Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
            Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
            Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
            Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

You guys are going to think I am a spoiled brat...But really I have never had a man buy me anything.
              - Taking me to get my hair done, wash, deep condition, cut and straighten
              - Great Rihanna Concert Tickets
              - For my birthday A trip to Minneapolis, MN (Staying in a BEYOND beautiful hotel with a spa, pool, jaccuzi, bar, stores, starbucks) <- keep in mind that's all inside the hotel.
              He paid for the entire trip which includes: Gas, Hotel, Food, Shopping. Now I did bring my own spending money but in total he spent about $250 at Guess on me and $100 at Forever 21. I literally cried after I was so thankful...I couldn't believe it was all happening.
              - A Digital Photo Frame

He treats me like a princess
              .We've Closed the Distance.
              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Last summer for my birthday, he upgraded my antenna since I don't have cable For Christmas he bought me a necklace with a silver lizard covered in emeralds because he "saw a ton of lizards" when he came down to visit me last summer. And for my birthday this year, he sent me chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

For my birthday last year he took me on a sailboat cruise (Was a few months late since we were LF for it but still awesome) and this year he got me a new slr camera. He spent way too much on me and I wasn't happy he did, but I love it. For christmas he made me a scrapbook of the 2 month trip we went on. I am going to have to do a lot of thinking when it comes to his birthday next month!

Comment

When he was here he did way to much, treated me out for my birthday, just spoiled me so much. But being in a LDR he's done alot too.
                    For our first Valentines I asked him to send me a letter, which he did. He's sent me a bracelet he was wearing the day we got together for our 1st anniversary. For my birthday he gave me a necklace and a band with his name on it, which I love and always wear. For our 2nd anniversary he sent me my ring! My beautiful sterling silver sapphire ring lol Its beautiful. Those are just the special occasions, he's sent and spoiled me so much more just for no reason other then he loves me. I really am spoiled..... he's to good to me.
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

He's gotten me:\
                      A special edition Wizard of Oz sweatshirt
                      hot chocolate set
                      Harry Potter cook book
                      Wizard of Oz Blanket
                      Earrings for our anniversary.
                      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Ms.Justine You are spoiled lol but that's grate that he treats you so good

All the gifts sound amazing. I've been wanting a harry potter cook book it just sounds fun.

I can't wait to see what he got me only 11 more days.
                        " There is always hope.
                        "

Comment

Last year for Christmas, he gave me the most beautiful, diamond promise ring after sending me on a scavenger hunt for it and telling me that it was the next step we could take to starting our lives together

This past birthday he gave me a scrapbook to fill up with pages of us. I was nervous because I am so uncreative and bad at scrapbooking, but I have really enjoyed putting it together! When I told hi, he said he knew and thats why he got it for me. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon Q View Post
                            Ms.Justine You are spoiled lol but that's grate that he treats you so good

All the gifts sound amazing. I've been wanting a harry potter cook book it just sounds fun.

I can't wait to see what he got me only 11 more days.

The HP cookbook is super awesome! I love to cook and I love Harry Potter so it was the perfect gift. If you want I can give you some of the recipes
                            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Oh this is really going to make me sound spoiled too.. we've had a long friendship.. and then this side of it for the last 6 months roughly.. my bday is Sept 10.

Backing up to month 1- I asked for the Japanese symbol of faith in his handwriting.. this is actually tattooed on my back - with faith not only in God but in us.. it has much meaning for me.
                              In this package with parchment (needed it for the tattooist) was a book on scripture, a vase.. as he noticed I was using a glass for my rose, a beautiful AK necklace that was silver with diamonds/onyx stones, a fan from Japan, a plaque of faith - that he created for me, some pictures.. as I requested them, incense.. and a bracelet.. with a cross on it...

The next package was on mother's day. (I'm recently divorced) It caught me utterly off guard.. in it.. was a wooden jewelry box, with a matching pendent, earrings, and bangle style bracelet made of turquoise.. and a large bottle of my favorite perfume.. and a bandanna that he had for years.. and worn on a few tours.. covered with his cologne..

The next package that came contained -yes more photos. (don't laugh - a pair of his undies LOL) a globe.. antique nightgown and gloves and scarf from the 1930s.. a bottle of his cologne.. as I requested that

My birthday arrived.. and.. well.. I ended up with 18 roses.. that was messed up order.. and by the time Proflowers fixed it.. I ended up a total of 4.5 dozen roses.. and his money was refunded.. the first package for my birthday contained a Boyd bear from his assistant, a Virgin Mother Mary statue, and ruby/gold antique earrings. The next package contained a violin.. with manuals to learn how to play... autotuner and extra strings etc.
                              The package that arrived on my birthday contained another gorgeous card.. some pictures I ordered.. some collectible chicks.. he.. well always has a way with things.. the card envelope had a picture of him holding out a package to me.. and also.. it contained a 75 gig slim hd with raw footage from one of the concerts..

All of the packages.. came with music cds that he made for me in specific order.. he's a musician.. and the last one.. started with him singing happy birthday to me.. and.. to top that... he called.. (from Japan) and.. well it was the best Mother's Day and birthday I've ever had..

and trust me.. his Father's day was.. huge.. lol but.. spoils me.. utterly.. and our time is very limited.. and we have been through some rocky spots- he had 5 deaths in his family in the last few months.. that's no small thing to handle.. but I love him dearly.. and he knows this..and he loves me.. and.. time will tell eh?[COLOR="Silver"]
                              “There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
                              ~Washington Irving

Comment

Working...
                              X