How did you meet your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we met on www.chatplace.com/webcams

i had my webcam on so anyone could see me, I was sitting on my bed doing my homework.
    He was the only one who said to me ever before in my life "You look like my dream girl"
    lol its amazing because he looks just like this guy a made up in my mind that i used to pretend to be my boyfriend when i was 7.

We didnt hit it off at first, when he sent me that message i replied back "yeah ok whatever" but he didnt stop he tried to talk to me for 2 hours until i finally said ok fine ill talk to you. He was sweet the whole time and I cant ask for anything else

Comment

we met ina dating site and like a month after we decided to meet in person, so we met in a cuban cafe, since then we started dating and like a month after that we became oficially bf and gf. Recently he had to move to another state because of his job so now we are LDR

Comment

We met in a basement halloween party on my exchange year for Uni. I was dressed as a care bear Inseparable ever since

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

We met in Mexico! Rawr ;3

There´s a link to our story in my Signature, if anyone cares to read the whole thing xD

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

In some grotty old bar. When I walked into that place, I never for the life of me thought I'd be walking back out with man candy on my arm. Even less did I think I'd be walking out with my future boyfriend. But I'm definitely glad I hit that.

Comment

3 months ago I went on a 5 days trip to Canterbury, UK with my classmates. I met that handsome guy from Hong Kong who was there for exchange study for some weeks. Both of us lived in dorm of university. We hang out every night with people from his group and mine. At my last night in UK, we spend some time apart from the others. And found out what we feel for each other is worth to try having a LDR. So far, it's working

Comment

An AP Music Theory class, a band class, an orchestra class, and an after school ensemble. Found out he lived near me, asked for some rides, eventually talked him into going to my gym and we started hanging out everyday for 6 months before we became a "thing"

Comment

We met through an on line dating site.

Comment

I found my boyfriend on youtube back in Jan of this year and i messaged him because i really love his videos and now we are in a LDR relationship
                    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

We had French class together in high school for a year and a half, but we really got to know each other in chemistry class. We became an item our senior year, and college made us long distance.

Comment

We met on a concert on his city, where I was as an exchange student.
                        We met, went on a few dates and about two months before I went back home, we became official

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

We met on YouTube! I saw his first video, and we started messaging. We were both in relationships when we met, but those both ended (not because of one another) -- and it was all over after that!

Comment

We knew who one another were starting in 9th grade of high school, we didn't really hang out together until 12th grade, then we started dating a few months before graduating from high school. Still together now almost seven years later

Comment

We knew each other from our Comedy Improvisation club at his school (I went to an all girl's school, him an All Guy's... but our school were constantly connected)
                              I knew him as "That cute Jock who was dating that girl on our team" and he knew me as "Barbara, the cute girl who's dating the upperclassmen"
                              He broke up with our mutual friend, but stayed in improv anyways because he had grown to love it, but I stayed off limits until senior year, when I finally called it quits with my ex.
                              Me and my SO had both signed up to help a fundraiser for our schools, and we were the only people we really knew out of the group (which wasn't saying much, because I didn't even know his name!) and suddenly we hit it off! After a few weeks, he asked me to his school's prom, and at said prom, he asked me to be his girlfriend!

Of course, this was long after I had accepted my first choice college in St. Petersburg, FL, which he was staying close to home in San Jose, CA....sooo, we knew we were going LDR from the get go. I can't imagine a my life without him!
                              Every long lost dream led me to where you are
                              Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
                              Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
                              This much I know is true...
                              That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

we met on okcupid, he found me and sent me a message. we started officially dating knowing each other for 2 weeks, and it's been 2 months since.

Comment

Working...
                                X