No announcement yet.

I'm rather confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does make sense. Yes, we did leave off screaming and shouting. Well, she was, anyway. I suppose I will busy myself. It's just terribly stressful not knowing if she's okay.

Comment

I understand. :/ I've had issues with this same thing in past relationships. If you ever want to talk, like I said, PM me for whatever and whenever. :P
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

:P Don't be surprised if I take you up on that. I'm having a really hard time with this. We've never gone a day without talking since we started dating.

Comment

I won't. :P I do know how hard it can be. I never went through this with a SO, but I did go through it with someone I considered to be my best friend in the world (and I did have feelings for her for a time). Every spare moment we had, we spent talking to one another. I seemed to be the only one blinded to the fact it was killing me slowly until it got to be too much, which is when my eyes started opening and we started experiencing some of what you're going through now. So I do know how much it can kill, especially when you're so used to having that time in the first place. ><
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

I'm sorry you went through that. That's awful. It does suck though. 100% sucks. \:

Comment

I know I'm a little late but I wanted to write and let you know that I really hope this works out for you. From everything you've written I can't see where you did anything wrong at all and if she's done this before I'm sorry to say it really does sound like she's emotionally abusing you. Sometimes my boyfriend and I can get in fights to this extreme but when it's that bad we both apologize within a day and if she's leaving you out to dry like this I would expect she'd have a very good reason for it or apologize to you, but just acting this way toward you when you haven't even done anything? I would give her the benefit of the doubt for now, she could be suddenly going through something really harsh and prefer to be alone but as her boyfriend I think after a few days you deserve an explanation, even if she doesn't want a personal conversation about it.

Comment

@Rosebud: Thank you. Yeah, I haven't heard from her at all. I don't really know what's going on. I guess for now, I don't have much of a choice to just accept that she won't talk to me until she wants to, which, is unfortunate, but that's life.

Comment

Working...
                X