No announcement yet.

Is your SO on this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, he is. When he first joined, he posted quite a bit, but I don't think he logs in that much anymore.

Comment

he is not, I told him about LFAD but I forgot to send him the link, I know he is so busy all the time so I don't think he will visit it often

Comment

Nope, this really isn't his kinda thing. I've mentioned it in passing though, we don't keep anything from each other, he's just not a forum type of guy.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

She's the one who stumbled across this site. ^^ We both have accounts, but I think she forgot her password.
          Doesn't matter either way. If we both were active here, that'd be fun, but I'm fine with just posting here by myself, too. :3

Comment

No. It's not really his thing. He would never even join if we were still LD.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
            - A. A. Milne

Comment

No...
              He doesn't really speak English enough to be able to write here (and he's not really into forums either way).

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

My SO tried to join but for some reason (maybe a problem with the register), she finally didn't.
                Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

Nope, he's not on here, thank god lol. I haven't told him about this site, but he knows this is where I got the bracelets from. I use this place to vent and rant.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

He is, bur i don't think he's touched his account since we closed the distance.

Comment

I do intend to tell my SO about LFAD at some point but I doubt he'd be interested in creating an account himself. He isn't much into forums and suchlike. I'm kind of glad; I hope it doesn't sound too selfish of me to say. I mean, I like having the opportunity to talk about the two of us, about my own thoughts and feelings with complete - and sometimes brutal - honesty. Not that I'm saying anything on here which I'd be prepared to keep hidden from him, but... do you know what I mean?

Comment

He has an account but isn't active on it. :P

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Yes but he doesnt go on it a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Laura_N View Post
                              I'm actually kind of glad my SO isn't on this site...
                              It isnt that my SO wouldnt appreciate it, but LFAD is my outlet and I need something that is mine.
                              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Laura_N View Post
                                I'm actually kind of glad my SO isn't on this site, because I bet she wouldn't appreciate me writing about our (or my) issues here.
                                Same here!

Comment

Working...
                                X